ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

All things considered, worst loss since Minnesota 99. 6-4 Iowa was competitive defensively.

After 59-0 a year ago, to be down 35-7, inexcusable

• Sad
Reactions: PSUfiji
Millon is about as accurate as Clifford today. Said Lutz was wide open down the left sideline. Yep, except for the Safety behind the play.

He was wide open early. Wouldn't have been a TD but would have been a nice gain.

This team is completely unprepared this year. Unprepared in every single game, and in every facet of the game- O, D, special teams, coaching.

What I’d give for a press room full of Philly and NYC sports reporters pushing Franklin for answers and questioning his decisions after the game. Instead we’ll get the central PA fluff “obviously a frustrating day coach. What went wrong?”
He signed his big contract and has literally put it on cruise control. That is the thing with those big contracts.....we are stuck no matter what and Covid isn't going to help there. This is infuriating to watch....infuriating. Clifford has literally missed about a dozen completions that weren't even hard. He has happy feet is looking for 87 or 5.....UMD knows this.

Can someone please social media Rudell or Scarcella or someone and ask them to please grill this clown after the game? Alas... I don’t know how.

Reactions: psu00
Penn State looks to have a good shot at going 0-8.
I don't see who they beat. This team is the worst I have seen in 54 years of watching Penn State football. It just isn't working, not sure what the problem is but this is disgraceful. They are the worst team in the East division of the Big Ten.

Throughout Franklin's tenure...

Too many substitutions, on offense (and OL) especially. Hard to get continuity that way. Um, the goal genius is to win games, not just to prepare these guys for the NFL. Stop treating every game like it's a preseason.

Whenever there's a spark with an underclassmen, especially at RB, nope, we can't continue with that. Go right back to what isn't working.

Clifford and Ford are NOT working.

Ford is not Cain and pointless inside. Last run outside did not work. 24 and 26 better

Reactions: VaLion'92
Until James changes his finesse offensive approach and learns that you need to be able to run the damn ball and make it a priority they will struggle offensively. Successfully running the ball opens up everything. Ditch this stupid offense and let your lineman fire off of the ball and hit someone!

how can we not even get positive yards on a run when we’re down 28 when we’re passing 90% of the time?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT