ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

Franklin is showcasing him for the NFL.

Wouldn't want to let a young player get some experience to try and prepare to for better days....
He’s showcasing for a buyout. He has enough $$$ and misses his family.

I’d offer him $1

When it rains....it really rains a truckload of shiet on Clifford's head....Now can he be pulled for the rest of the game?

Wild idea, hear me out....If we get someone to get Covid and then have that person cough in everyone’s mouth to spread it we can take the next three weeks off if not longer to avoid future embarrassment.

I just don't understand why the team is playing so terrible. Did the Indiana loss make everyone give up? Cliff is a deer in headlights. The D is horrific today. Not much positive execution going on. With so much talent... why are they so unmotivated and unprepared?

I just don't understand why the team is playing so terrible. Did the Indiana loss make everyone give up? Cliff is a deer in headlights. The D is horrific today. Not much positive execution going on. With so much talent... why are they so unmotivated and unprepared?

It's a mystery. From an 11-win, top-10 team, and lots of returning starters, to this. I think you might be right about the Indiana game just destroying this team.

Reactions: psu00
"saving face" PERHAPS... hoping Cliff will get hurt so he won't look like the bad guy for benching him and going with a new quarterback... imo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT