ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Maryland Game Thread

I just don't understand why the team is playing so terrible. Did the Indiana loss make everyone give up? Cliff is a deer in headlights. The D is horrific today. Not much positive execution going on. With so much talent... why are they so unmotivated and unprepared?

So much talent?

Name a position where PSU has top 3 B10 talent. Once the RB's were injured there is none besides Freiermuth.

But I can easily name a few positions where PSU is fielding bottom half B10 talent.
WR, RB right now, Safety, and especially LB which will get better with experience but right now looks mediocre at best. And the OL, with the most experience that PSU has fielded in some time, is playing like a bottom half B10 unit. Has the DL put pressure on the MD QB today? No. Our DE's are average at best and the DT's are also looking pretty average.

Last edited:
Levis should have had the last series and Roberson should have had this series and then Bowers should get the last one

No excuse for Franklin to say anything at the press conference. Let the reporters make him sweat buckets by asking brutally honest questions and no softball questions like, "well, do you like your cocoa with or without marshmallows when you watch t.v."?

• Haha
Reactions: psu00 and PSUfiji
All sarcasm aside, I find it odd that you bring in an OC and -as I see it- make him adapt to your current (struggling) offense, and not let him implement his own. Isn’t that why you bring new blood in? You like what they’ve done at their former school?

OL

It does look like that. But then why in the world does Kirk C. come here? Why would he leave a good think at Minnesota? Did we pay him that much more money?

MD defense gave up 40+ points in first 2 games.
MD defense couldn't stop any of us rushing the ball in their first 2 games.
MD defense hadn't forced a turnover all season.
MD defense had 1 sack in their first 2 games.

Leave it to the Penn State offense to be the cure to your defensive ills.

Reactions: Novalions and psu00
Looks like Indiana beat this team three times.

I didn’t put out a yard sign for the election so maybe I should find one and spray paint “Fire Them All” on it...

Hate to say that but there’s high school teams that could put a whippin’ on this team right now.

Reactions: psu00 and bison13
Anyone else still think that OSU was doing everything they could to score last week? Unless you think MD is that much better, give me a break. Ryan Day was toying with us. This is a disaster.

Reactions: Omar81
It does look like that. But then why in the world does Kirk C. come here? Why would he leave a good think at Minnesota? Did we pay him that much more money?
He almost left the year before. Think he just wanted a change to build the resume for a HC gig.

Reactions: Madsol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT