ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - MSU Game Thread

Don’t tell anyone, but Cliff looks straight up poised so far. Maybe shook off the early game nerves?

Clifford has found his touch at exactly the right time.

Cain starting, got all snaps on both possessions. Positive yards every touch.

George getting more snaps than Shorter. I expect a deep ball to one of them later.

Friermuth is just excellent. Great hands in the rain.

Defense back out after a great drive.

Defense needs to be ready for Sparty to attack the boundary this series, they had room last series

Very awkward pass by Clifford, but I believe he was getting hit when he threw. Somewhat lucky to get the TD.

Blackledge tries too hard to sound impartial imho - good announcer, but not for PSU games. He says MSU defender was in position to make INT and he's just flat wrong - the ball is well over defender's head and extended arm... not only that but the ball hits Friermuth right on the numbers and PF is well behind defender.

####
That throw scared me.

635500158466650108-463407231.jpg

MSU having success running. Could be a long day if that continues.

Miss an easy fumble recovery, shank punt, offsides for a first, stand flat footed on an easy pick that results in a TD then drop an easy screen for at least a 15-20 yard gain.

sums up our program right now

MSU having success running. Could be a long day if that continues.

Huh? Some of you people are comical with your baseless pronouncements. MSU has 26 yards on 7 carries (PSU has 21 yards on 7 carries) - how this signifies something that we should be shitting our collective pants over is a mystery known but to you.

Clifford looking good boys...definitely trusting his pocket! Watch this will open up now..we will put up style points and hopefully start earning some respect from the outsiders!

They want style points,,,,all On Clifford now!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT