ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - tOSU 2020 Game Thread

Biggest disappoint so far this year is our OL. I really thought they were going to be spectacular this year. They can’t pass block, they can’t run block.

LBs for me but they’re young.

OSU D seems really to have sniffed out what is going to happen on each play despite a new PSU OC.

We used to say ”at least Franklin can recruit.” But after all these big game loses and a__ whippings that will dry up too. Call it “uncomplimentary” football.

Is there any possibility we try to run outside? At least try? This offense is so vanilla it is easy for a team like OSU to defend. You have to use some misdirection to get their athletes overplaying.

Not enough speed to make it work

This isn't fair.

Number of CFB teams who can win a Nc is shrinking - unless something changes, I’d say Bama, Clemson, OSU, LSU, Georgia and maybe Oklahoma can win it. And it’s largely recruiting.

Obviously Penn State was not hiding anything on offense from O$U in the Indiana game as some thought. The new OC’s offense is no better than Rahne’s.

So far tonight, there is nothing I’ve seen that shows PSU can even keep this game close. This RPO is hot garbage against this defense. I don’t mind losing if it’s respectable, but the team just looks totally unprepared and overmatched.

So far tonight, there is nothing I’ve seen that shows PSU can even keep this game close. This RPO is hot garbage against this defense. I don’t mind losing if it’s respectable, but the team just looks totally unprepared and overmatched.
True

Number of CFB teams who can win a Nc is shrinking - unless something changes, I’d say Bama, Clemson, OSU, LSU, Georgia and maybe Oklahoma can win it. And it’s largely recruiting.
Captain obvious—-of course it’s recruiting first and great coaching next

“Rounding the corner” I tell you. Just wait you will see and it will be beautiful.

Captain obvious—-of course it’s recruiting first and great coaching next

Right, but the gap is getting bigger. The top five teams are taking an enormous chunk of top prospects - not as spread out as before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT