ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - tOSU 2020 Game Thread

We are slowly bringing them down to our level.
They will still win big, but next week bet against the line.

The delayed crowd noise is bizarre. Same thing at Indiana. When I hear it I immediately think the crowd sees something that will draw a flag that helps the home team. But of course there is no crowd.

Reactions: AvgUser and Grass
Wow that’s good....so will the play calling change now? Albeit in our own red zone.
Is there any possibility we try to run outside? At least try? This offense is so vanilla it is easy for a team like OSU to defend. You have to use some misdirection to get their athletes overplaying.

We are a young team with no established leaders. This is where Parsons hurt us.
and Probably JBrown

hang in there and see how we respond To mistake in missed FG

Reactions: TheGLOV
I miss the sure tackling PSU teams of yesteryear. So many missed tackles the last few years...

It makes one wonder what if anything is being taught in practice. When a defensive player hits a guy and doesn't wrap up there should be an assistant coach in his ear on the sideline. This is the kind of thing that I think has been missing.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Biggest disappoint so far this year is our OL. I really thought they were going to be spectacular this year. They can’t pass block, they can’t run block.

Reactions: wlawn
We are so bad I'm not even mad. It's pretty obvious we haven't done much hitting in practice.

This team is probably the softest in Penn State history. Our linemen are being thrown around like little boys.

Reactions: ftlpsu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT