ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Villanova 2021 Game Thread!

Nova has 7 guys within 5-6 yards. Running straight up the middle plays into what it seems everybody wants us to do this year.

Take what is there. See Washington running free on the TD.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Let us know when penn state plays them. Your not a fan. You just like to bitch about every little thing. They have two wins over ranked teams and will be 4-0 after today.
They dont and you know that---just 2 teams that have very good DLines. Proud of this team and Coaching staff-very impressed! Not bitching about everything--come one your smarter than that ur a Penn State grad!

Run game needs a lot of improvement. I will be very careful in future posts.

Let us know when penn state plays them. Your not a fan. You just like to bitch about every little thing. They have two wins over ranked teams and will be 4-0 after today.
It’s not enough to bitch about what’s happening, some have to bitch about what could happen in games we don’t even play.

Reactions: knickslions
They dont and you know that---just 2 teams that have very good DLines. Proud of this team and Coaching staff-very impressed! Not bitching about everything--come one your smarter than that ur a Penn State grad!

Run game needs a lot of improvement. I will be very careful in future posts.

So you are going to be that guy? All our wins: nobody's. If we lose: good teams?

We continue our run as NCAA leader in dropped INTS...year 4 or 5

what I love about MY.... takes what the defense gives him. If the D stacks the box, don't even try to run the ball. pick em apart in the air. kinda hard for 5 OL to block 7-8 DL/LB and be successful in the run.

Let Wisconsin know…oh wait.
Winning a game doesn't negate the argument that the run game has problems...come on. It's not that black and white. We won by hitting some deep balls and the D playing all world.

Reactions: ftlpsu
Is it all 3 guys on the IOL that aren't getting a push, or is there 1 guy sticking out over the others?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT