ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Wisconsin 2021 Game Thread

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
Tom sent me a note asking if I'd set up the official game thread while he's on vacation (hope he gets a chance to catch some of the game!).

Anyway, please use this thread for pre-game, in-game, and post-game discussions about the Nittany Lions - Badgers game.

Midnighter Bar Wisconsin pop-up edition will open soon. And since I'm acting for Tom today, I'm deputizing @ILLINOISLION as the un-official game moderator.

WE ARE.

Midnighter Bar - Madison, WI Pop Up Specials

The Barry - Shot of Jim Beam (poured from re-used Pappy Van Winkle Bottle) - $50.00

Mrs. Bielema's Bathwater - Captain Morgan White Rum, Bacardi Gold Rum, Gosling's 151 Proof Black Rum, Hennessy VSOP, Grey Goose Vodka, Gold Flakes - $100.00 ('Bret Slept Here' version, which includes bacon juice, no extra charge).

409 - Old Granddad, Ice - $4.09

Badger, Badger, Badger - Bacon infused vodka, house-made tomato juice, horseradish, cheddar-cayenne garnish - $15.00

Dayne Trayne - Remy Martin, lemon-lime soda, sugar cubes, cherry, orange wedge, Angostura bitters, brandied cherry garnish - $13.00

1-0 - Pour of Branson Cognac XO - $30.00

ZgbyQsM.gif

img.gif

Tyrion-glass-got.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
This team sucks, they need to fire Franklin…..sorry, I didn’t want to wait until 10 minutes into the game when crusher1950 posts that.
Hilarious but this is a HUGE game for PSU - no doubt. Win this one - on the road to start the season against a high quality opponent - and the sky is the limit. Really want to see how Clifford performs today. It all starts with him

In the words of Zack De La Rocha….”It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime…what better place than here, what better time than NOW!”

Reactions: FHSPSU67

The Barry - Shot of Jim Beam (poured from re-used Pappy Van Winkle Bottle) - $50.00

Mrs. Bielema's Bathwater - Captain Morgan White Rum, Bacardi Gold Rum, Gosling's 151 Proof Black Rum, Hennessy VSOP, Grey Goose Vodka, Gold Flakes - $100.00 ('Bret Slept Here' version, which includes bacon juice, no extra charge).

Badger, Badger, Badger - Bacon infused vodka, house-made tomato juice, horseradish, cheddar-cayenne garnish - $15.00

Dayne Trayne - Remy Martin, lemon-lime soda, sugar cubes, cherry, orange wedge, Angostura bitters, brandied cherry garnish - $13.00

ZgbyQsM.gif

img.gif

Tyrion-glass-got.gif

Badger, Badger, Badger - Bacon infused vodka, house-made tomato juice, horseradish, cheddar-cayenne garnish - $15.00 which they stir into house-made tomato juice mix.

ZgbyQsM.gif

img.gif

Tyrion-glass-got.gif

One 409 per TD and then call 911 after the fifth TD, Midnighter. :)

Wisconsin struggled offensively last year but I expect them to take advantage of our mostly new DL. Mertz will have some big plays when he beats some of Pry's frequent blitzes. I think Clifford will need a big day with no turnovers if PSU hope's to win. It's possible.

Reactions: psu skp and ftlpsu
I wonder what it’s like to have a conference opener at home.

Funny that instead of pointing out how many road openers we've had, Fox chooses to highlight this is our first opener against a ranked team since 2000.

Good to see the line still blows. Offsides then can’t block a simple stunt. Losers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT