ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State defeats USC 33-30 in overtime!

Same crap every freakin season! No wonder we have no respect nationally... Playoffs are you kidding me! This team loses at least 3 including today. Franklin is once again outclassed!

Listen, we had a good stand there--maybe that changes momentum
If we lose this game, we're not a very good team and Franklin needs to go because USC is not a very good team
Tons of time left.

Reactions: PennState_one
Franklin needs to focus the team on playing football not gimmick plays. If he cannot do that, then he needs to leave.

Reactions: psu00
I will be the first to say it. It is time to let Franklin go to Florida or wherever he wants to go. We will never get over the hump with him.

My position had always been careful what you ask for, but seeing that the 2025 squad is likely going to lose a shit ton of talent, it may be a good time to cut him loose.

Much too soon to panic.

But playing from behind makes it more complicated to capitalize on the superiority of our running game over their run defense.

Reactions: psualt
And then they wore out Warren. USC learned slow but you have to spread the ball around in the passing game. Does anyone have a catch other than Warren or a RB?

Just Clifford.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT