ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State defeats USC 33-30 in overtime!

Penn State is better than USC, this falls at the feet of poor coaching and poor execution. Not giving Singleton or Allen a touch on 3rd or 4th and goal? Continuing to try and make the Pribula package work, when it never does, leading to a successful driving getting torpedoed on a third down. Defense has been very undisciplined. Bad, bad, bad.

Reactions: mnuccio2
So much for having the advantage at the LoS. Allen pulled a '23 Singleton on the 1st down run. Gaping hole left, runs right into his OL.

My position had always been careful what you ask for, but seeing that the 2025 squad is likely going to lose a shit ton of talent, it may be a good time to cut him loose.
I get that but he has more talent on the roster than any team on the schedule except for one. If he cannot win with the superior talent he has, and he isn’t an innovator, what chance does this program have to make a playoff? The guy can recruit. He can coach except when his program really needs to win. Then his team chokes. We have the resources to be a playoff team. We have the players. What else is there to change? He fires his coordinator basically every year. When does the buck stop with him?

Listening to the game as well today, the broadcast that is. Is it me or does Brad Nessler and Gary Danielson just always sound annoyed that they're calling Big Ten football instead of SEC football?

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT