ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans say the darndest things

I just can’t figure out where Pitt fans get all their delusion....

1zlvcbn.jpg

So you're saying that the coaching is poor? Ok, I can agree with that.

Here's a gem from Shadyside241 on the Lair:

Hearing the press conference, I assume that CPN is talking about next year's game. But thinking about it, could be rematch in Bowl season. UPS loses at least four (Mich, MSU, OSU and Wisc). Maybe one more. Pitt loses no more than 2-3 as the team regroups this week. If they play as they did in the first half against UPS, and clean up the mistakes, this is an 8-9 win team. Good enough for the Pinstripe. The rematch would be huge .

So according to Pitt fans, the team that got crushed, will go on to have a better season, despite playing a "murder's row" of a schedule. The team that did the crushing, who also happens to play an easy B10 schedule, will lose 4-5 more games. Got it! They can't keep their delusions straight.

Not sure why they'd want to play PSU again. If the weather is nice, PSU scores 60+.

So according to Pitt fans, the team that got crushed, will go on to have a better season, despite playing a "murder's row" of a schedule. The team that did the crushing, who also happens to play an easy B10 schedule, will lose 4-5 more games. Got it! They can't keep their delusions straight.

Not sure why they'd want to play PSU again. If the weather is nice, PSU scores 60+.

Yes, their murderer's row schedule of Georgia Tech, UNC, UCF, Syracuse, Notre Dame, Duke, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Miami.

Give that schedule to PSU and PSU finishes 11-1.

Reactions: marshall23

Better yet, what genius bowl executive is going to sign on the bottom line to pay for that rematch?

Reactions: marshall23
Yes, their murderer's row schedule of Georgia Tech, UNC, UCF, Syracuse, Notre Dame, Duke, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Miami.

Give that schedule to PSU and PSU finishes 11-1.

Who on that schedule beats PSU. Miami blows

I guess you are suggesting ND

Your own Band thinks your fan base is classless. This post is just another example. That's so sad....

That sure was classy of the Penn State fan.
Also classy was the Penn State fan with the 8 to 10 year old boy with him urinating in the sinks because they didnt want to wait in line. Classy fanbase.
You can be better on the football field but if you don’t have character does it matter ?

Also classy was the Penn State fan with the 8 to 10 year old boy with him urinating in the sinks because they didnt want to wait in line. Classy fanbase.
You can be better on the football field but if you don’t have character does it matter ?
You'll have to excuse them. They were out of balloons to urinate in.

Reactions: Madsol
Just thought it was funny you were proud of the video. I’d be ashamed if after that 42/39 game a Pitt fan was doing that to psu fans. I’m not saying it doesn’t exist. But bar stool psu posting it. And people on here liking it. That’s the messed up part. You should be condemning poor behavior. Not liking it. That’s all. There are jerks in all fanbases. Shouldn’t encourage it.

Reactions: Hartzie
For all of those fans on this board that can't wait for the series with Pitt to end, I'd like to know what other fanbase provides as much entertainment. This thread is evidence of why the game ought to be played.

For all of those fans on this board that can't wait for the series with Pitt to end, I'd like to know what other fanbase provides as much entertainment. This thread is evidence of why the game ought to be played.

If Pitt could become consistently competitive then I would definitely be down for the games to be continued.

84-20 over the last 2 games (123-62 overall) does not constitute a competitive rivalry.

And the state of Pitt football, as evidenced Saturday night, is evidence why it shouldn't. One Rutgers on our schedule per year is enough.

Reactions: TheGLOV
And the state of Pitt football, as evidenced Saturday night, is evidence why it shouldn't. One Rutgers on our schedule per year is enough.

And when we defeat Rutgers, we won't be talking about it 3-days later. Rivalry games aren't played because one team is better than another.

Just thought it was funny you were proud of the video. I’d be ashamed if after that 42/39 game a Pitt fan was doing that to psu fans. I’m not saying it doesn’t exist. But bar stool psu posting it. And people on here liking it. That’s the messed up part. You should be condemning poor behavior. Not liking it. That’s all. There are jerks in all fanbases. Shouldn’t encourage it.

I agree with your overall message. So I can now assume I'll see you posting over on the Lair, condemning every post calling PSU fans pedo's and making child rape jokes right? You're going to be busy for a while. I'm sure you'll show us just how ashamed you are of that kind of behavior.

Love how people like you pretend to look down your noses at us, but some how ignore all the vile shit that's allowed on your home board.

I agree with your overall message. So I can now assume I'll see you posting over on the Lair, condemning every post calling PSU fans pedo's and making child rape jokes right? You're going to be busy for a while. I'm sure you'll show us just how ashamed you are of that kind of behavior.

Love how people like you pretend to look down your noses at us, but some how ignore all the vile shit that's allowed on your home board.

I post on one board (Pitt pay board and call people out on bad behavior though there is rarely anything to call out). And a little bit here but not very often.

I don’t venture on the free Pitt board (many aren’t even Pitt fans I’ve found but wvu fans posing etc) and not subscribed to the Psu pay board.

But do call people out when I see it.

Will we have a thread 67 pages long titled "Rutgers fans say the darndest things"?
If that's why you think we should continue to play them every year then you're grasping at straws. Mocking a team and their fans does not a rivalry make. Having competitive games against a team that is close to your equal is what makes a rivalry. Two programs going in different directions. Our direction is towards Conference and National Championships. Their direction is towards being Rutgers. And, before you bring it up, I'm not happy about the Temple series either.

I post on one board (Pitt pay board and call people out on bad behavior though there is rarely anything to call out). And a little bit here but not very often.

I don’t venture on the free Pitt board (many aren’t even Pitt fans I’ve found but wvu fans posing etc) and not subscribed to the Psu pay board.

Well, you certainly aren't a very good liar.

Burghproud Redshirt
Gold Membe

Some of the charges but not enough evidence to convict on all.

Facts is it was an obvious cover up.
But tough to prove that.

Biggest loser in this trial was paterno legacy because he claimed to not know of 1998 and that was proven to be a lie.

And the coach that convinced them not to turn Sandusky into the police was proven to be paterno.

Curley. Guilty
Schultz guilty.
Spanier guilty.
Sandusky guilty.
Paterno dead but guilty.

Burghproud, Mar 24, 2017

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.co...tate-president-guilty-of.110396/#post-1851866

I don't know what you call it but, judging by posts on both boards there is absolute hate between fan bases. Contrast that with the love fest between OSU and Michigan save one day a season. Is that a rivalry?

Reactions: Option Bob

Ah, yes I see. It's the old I don't ever look at our free board and they really aren't Pitt fans routine. How did you find out that the people posting on the free board, that you don't ever venture on to, are really WVU fans?

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy

Not sure what video you watched, bu the PSU fan was saying "good game", and the Pitt fans were retaliating with poor behavior. It's amazing how you see what you want to see.

As for your made up story about urinating in the sink... I'd guess the dad was being cautious around all the Pitt fans. You are the fan base that continually points the finger at men who have been proven innocent, or never charged, with a cover up. The only logical reason is that you are trying to distract from your own sins.

Burghproud Redshirt
Gold Membe

But tough to prove that.

Biggest loser in this trial was paterno legacy because he claimed to not know of 1998 and that was proven to be a lie.

And the coach that convinced them not to turn Sandusky into the police was proven to be paterno.

Curley. Guilty
Schultz guilty.
Spanier guilty.
Sandusky guilty.
Paterno dead but guilty.

Burghproud, Mar 24, 2017

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.co...tate-president-guilty-of.110396/#post-1851866

What a total pile of shit posted by burger.

Burghproud Redshirt
Gold Membe

But tough to prove that.

Curley. Guilty
Schultz guilty.
Spanier guilty.
Sandusky guilty.
Paterno dead but guilty.

Burghproud, Mar 24, 2017

So you are saying I go on the board often and used a post from 18 months ago as evidence ?
That kind of proves my point. And what I wrote is true and brings no purpose for anyone to continue to rehash it. Move on.

So you are saying I go on the board often and used a post from 18 months ago as evidence ?
That kind of proves my point. And what I wrote is true and brings no purpose for anyone to continue to rehash it. Move on.
What an idiot. When you stated "I don’t venture on the free Pitt board" I replied with absolute proof you are a LIAR. Most liars go into hiding when they have been exposed as such. You must be special.

Reactions: Hotshoe
"And the coach that convinced them not to turn Sandusky into the police was proven to be paterno."

Bullshiat. Pure conjecture. That doesn't make it "true".

"And the coach that convinced them not to turn Sandusky into the police was proven to be paterno."

Bullshiat. Pure conjecture. That doesn't make it "true".
To paraphrase, the e-mail that started this bs was from Curley to Shultz and Spanier said " After talking to coach [Paterno], I have become uncomfortable with and decided against the 3rd part of our plan [calling police] without first informing the man involved [Sandusky]".
People leave out the 2nd part of that sentence to say Paterno talked Curley out of reporting when actually he was against reporting him without 1st talking to him and letting him know what was going on. Don't forget, McQueary hadn't reported anything criminal, only suspicious and concerning. A similar shower incident in 1998 had triggered an investigation, but nothing had came of it.

Gui

Burghproud Redshirt
Gold Membe

But tough to prove that.

Curley. Guilty
Schultz guilty.
Spanier guilty.
Sandusky guilty.
Paterno dead but guilty.

Burghproud, Mar 24, 2017

guilty of what? A misdemeanor ? LOL Your team captain probably got charged with a few misdemeanors?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT