ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Did generations of greatness celebration omit Paterno??

According to the cult, Paterno was still a great coach in 2011 and PSU may have
won the national championship if the mean old BOT hadn't gotten rid of him However
the cult believes he didn't correctly remember what MM told him about Sandusky.

And to those who were not members of the cult, Joe was a doddering old fool who routinely soiled himself in public and couldn't remember anything, except what McQueary told him ten years earlier.

And to those who were not members of the cult, Joe was a doddering old fool who routinely soiled himself in public and couldn't remember anything, except what McQueary told him ten years earlier.

This just might be the post of the year.

One day you will realize that AM’s testimony is meaningless.
Wow. Just wow.

The first hand testimony of the cretin who was at the center of the controversy does not matter. You’ve said a bunch of dumb s*** but that tops it all

Then again, your asinine position is that the only guilty people are those you want to be guilty without weighing all facts in an objective manner.

Wow

I am getting worried because I am starting to get the cult members mindset. Apparently it is
that MM saw nothing and told that to Paterno. But if he claimed he saw child abuse, Paterno
ran to his University Manual and did exactly what he was supposed to. Then a meeting
took place between the gang of four and MM where MM again said nothing happened.
So they decided the best course of action was to take away Sandusky's key to the
Lasch Building. Paterno then asked MM if he was satisfied that they took Sandusky's key
even though nothing happened that night. MM said yes and the gang of four went about their
business. Case closed in their minds.
Exactly, they cannot stick with one story. Their excuses contradict their various scenarios.

And, of course, it would have been impossible for Joe, who was dying and whose memory was failing, to "compare notes" with McQueary before he testified?
It’s funny how the same people who think he should have not been fired use the “he was old and couldn’t remember anything” defense. Then what the hell was he doing coaching Penn State?

Wow. Just wow.

The first hand testimony of the cretin who was at the center of the controversy does not matter. You’ve said a bunch of dumb s*** but that tops it all

Then again, your asinine position is that the only guilty people are those you want to be guilty without weighing all facts in an objective manner.

Wow
It’s okay, I didn’t expect you to understand.

It’s funny how the same people who think he should have not been fired use the “he was old and couldn’t remember anything” defense. Then what the hell was he doing coaching Penn State?

Name one.

Name one besides you and your couple of pathetic little toadies? Or maybe you’d like to run a poll?
Do you ever frequent the Main Board. Go start a thread there and see what happens.

You truly do live in a fantasy world if you think people don’t see you as I describe.

Do you ever frequent the Main Board. Go start a thread there and see what happens.

You truly do live in a fantasy world if you think people don’t see you as I describe.
Sounds like you're the one who can't remember. Joe was fired BEFORE any investigation took place. Not even a conversation to hear what he had to say.

Wow. Just wow.

Wow

So let's get this straight, the testimony of a young guy at the center of this is worthless. BUT... The testimony from a dying 85 YO, that is qualified multiple times (I don't know what you'd call it), wasn't cross examined, and has never been heard to verify it's accuracy... is gospel. He is just dripping bias.

Wow, he believes the main board is representative of "real world"? A bunch of hardcore CFB fans getting their asses beat by PSU do not represent the "real world".

So let's get this straight, the testimony of a young guy at the center of this is worthless. BUT... The testimony from a dying 85 YO, that is qualified multiple times (I don't know what you'd call it), wasn't cross examined, and has never been heard to verify it's accuracy... is gospel. He is just dripping bias.

Wow, he believes the main board is representative of "real world"? A bunch of hardcore CFB fans getting their asses beat by PSU do not represent the "real world".

Main Board = troll jerk off haven.

I am getting worried because I am starting to get the cult members mindset. Apparently it is
that MM saw nothing and told that to Paterno. But if he claimed he saw child abuse, Paterno
ran to his University Manual and did exactly what he was supposed to. Then a meeting
took place between the gang of four and MM where MM again said nothing happened.
So they decided the best course of action was to take away Sandusky's key to the
Lasch Building. Paterno then asked MM if he was satisfied that they took Sandusky's key
even though nothing happened that night. MM said yes and the gang of four went about their
business. Case closed in their minds.

I'm not surprised your feeble mind, that is unable to use proper line breaks, also can't grasp the situation. Your version requires illogical mental gymnastics. The truth is likely much more simple. It's certainly possible, even likely that MM saw nothing more than JS with a teen in the shower and was weirded out by it and wanted to CYA, or alternatively wanted some face time with a legendary coach to grease the wheels for the recently opened job.

Taking away key could have simply been because they didn't want some TSM teen getting hurt while exercising on their property.

Since you've likely never been in a leadership position, the subtleties of following up with someone who made a report would be lost on you, so I won't waste my time.

Reactions: francofan
Sounds like you're the one who can't remember. Joe was fired BEFORE any investigation took place. Not even a conversation to hear what he had to say.

How is it possible that you can be on the wrong side of every topic of discussion?
Stick to the nut board which is where you and these threads belong.

He already had his say during testimony 11 months prior. It was so terrible that the BOT had no choice but to fire the disgraced coach.

I'm not surprised your feeble mind, that is unable to use proper line breaks, also can't grasp the situation. Your version requires illogical mental gymnastics. The truth is likely much more simple. It's certainly possible, even likely that MM saw nothing more than JS with a teen in the shower and was weirded out by it and wanted to CYA, or alternatively wanted some face time with a legendary coach to grease the wheels for the recently opened job.

Taking away key could have simply been because they didn't want some TSM teen getting hurt while exercising on their property.

Since you've likely never been in a leadership position, the subtleties of following up with someone who made a report would be lost on you, so I won't waste my time.

"Your version requires illogical mental gymnastics." My version describes your version
so we are in agreement.

"Your version requires illogical mental gymnastics." My version describes your version
so we are in agreement.

No we are not.

Your poorly punctuated post with random line breaks is just a bad attempt at distraction. Please try again.

Are you scared to go on the Main Board and get confirmation that you are a crazy person?

So you want him to go to ask a bunch of people who are ignorant on the topic and are extremely biased by a false media narrative. But fail to realize that here, where we are extremely educated on the topic, YOU are the crazy person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT