ADVERTISEMENT

Silas Redd

Just proving my point yet again and it was as predictable as I said it would be
And, yes, I know the desperation with the attack (not joke) but if you don't know what the BCHL is that's on you big guy
All goes back to my law degree is better than the one you "earned"

Poor Lando ... acts like an illiterate illogical troll on the board ... gets in fights with the wrong people because he can't read ... just restates ridiculous assertions because he can't support what he says ... and when he's cornered, he shouts out some random, meaningless, dreamt up personal factoid, as if that'll excuse away his performance on the board. It's DEFINITELY the Bigly Cognitively Handicapped League in which you participated.

Reactions: ejb25
Poor Lando ... acts like an illiterate illogical troll on the board ... gets in fights with the wrong people because he can't read ... just restates ridiculous assertions because he can't support what he says ... and when he's cornered, he shouts out some random, meaningless, dreamt up personal factoid, as if that'll excuse away his performance on the board. It's DEFINITELY the Bigly Cognitively Handicapped League in which you participated.
But you're joking right--not attacking
See how dumb that concept is--still no I bet

Once again, Jerry swoops in to start an off-topic personal fight based on nothing more than dislike for another poster, and then tries to insult that poster for what transpires.

FYI, for any sane people making the mistake of looking at this thread tonight, my son's name is Matt Walsh.

He just starred in the top-grossing movie documentary of the decade.

He's also got well over 3 million followers on X.

Plus the New York Times recently listed him as one of the top-10 most influential conservative commentators in the country.

This makes some drooling lunatics upset as you can perhaps tell from their unhinged posts above in the thread.

That's your son? He does quality work.

Teen pregnancy isn't the problem, unwed teen pregnancy is... terrible values instilled by terrible parents.
Adolescence (typically thought of as ages 10-19) is a modern plague.

It’s like crack cocaine and chemical warfare - state-of-the-art modern innovations.

Back in the day, 13 year olds were treated like today’s 23 year olds. And if we wanted to treat 13 year olds with those adult responsibilities, they could handle it.

16 year old girls are the most fertile.

Religions have children becoming “adults” around 12 or 13, so why not extend that to all aspects of life?

Teenage pregnancy isn’t the problem … it’s unwed teenage pregnancy that is the problem.

Child labor laws protecting 13 year olds are a problem and worthy of mockery and disdain.

#GreatParenting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT