ADVERTISEMENT

The McAndrew Board OFFICIAL PSU-tOSU Gameday Thread!

ILLINOISLION

May 29, 2001
Tom asked me to set this up for him this morning.

PLEASE use this thread and PLEASE DO NOT start other random threads to clutter the Board.

Let’s:

- watch the Buckeyes be caught looking ahead to Michigan Michigan Michigan.

- watch the Lions say “screw you” to whatever officiating crew is assigned to the game.

- watch the Lions stun the Buckeyes and the entire CFB world today!

WE ARE.....WINNING THIS GAME TODAY!

PLEASE use this thread and PLEASE DO NOT start other random threads to clutter the Board.

Let’s:

- watch the Lions say “screw you” to whatever officiating crew is assigned to the game.

Does that mean you're ever so closer to becoming a board moderator? Sorry for cluttering the board. Maybe I'll be the first scofflaw who you will have "moderated."

Let’s:

This could be our finest hour! Then again maybe not?:eek:

Reactions: ILLINOISLION

Let’s:

How do we know Tom asked you? I'm going to need to see something in writing to believe this is official.:cool:

The ref today is Mike Cannon. He officiated Penn State's comeback win against OSU in 2016.

Let’s:

Hire that man! :eek:

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
I think I’m going to stay off this thread today...I already know what it’s going to say...if we get blown out it will be the coaches’ fault for not having the team ready and not prepared properly. If they lose in a close game, it will be the coaches’ fault because they called the wrong play at a certain time or the scheme wasn’t right. Regardless, it will be he coaches’ fault even though we’re 18 point underdogs.

I think I’m going to stay off this thread today...I already know what it’s going to say...if we get blown out it will be the coaches’ fault for not having the team ready and not prepared properly. If they lose in a close game, it will be the coaches’ fault because they called the wrong play at a certain time or the scheme wasn’t right. Regardless, it will be he coaches’ fault even though we’re 18 point underdogs.

Ironic, coming from the ‘Fire Chambers’ guy

Reactions: johnmpsu
Bigger upsets have happened. Let's go out there, fight our tails off and leave it all on the field. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WE ARE!!!

Reactions: paws1957
Ironic, coming from the ‘Fire Chambers’ guy
Yeah, but I don’t blame Chambers for every single loss, bad play call, missed shot, and everything else like some dopes on this board do with the football coaches. I think the players actually have something to do with the outcomes. And if you can’t see a difference between Franklin and Chambers then I don’t know what to tell you.

He and psuguy43 just flip roles on Franklin and Chambers. They might have a good cop/bad cop agreement.
It’s apples and oranges...if you think they’re the same then you really don’t know much about sports.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT