ADVERTISEMENT

University Nationals

Hate to say it but Joe Lee is not near the same level as Carr and never will be....Carr is VERY SPECIAL !!!! Neither match was ever in any doubt....
The first match was very competitive. Lee gave up some freestyle points that I have zero concern about. Didn't watch the 4-1 loss.

I'd love Carr, but unfortunately they still have Manville eating up middleweight money.

LemonPie going full tilt with his trolling again. Don't waste your time, he's not interested in any real discussions. Must be off his meds again.

Never? Isn't Joe Lee going to be a junior in high school next year?
Yes. But i think Carr is the same grade or one grade younger. I just hope Cael is going after him....Yes his bloodline is unreal. His Dad Nate Carr was super and in this day and age i think his son will even be better !!!! WE NEED CARR !!!!

Yes. But i think Carr is the same grade or one grade younger. I just hope Cael is going after him....Yes his bloodline is unreal. His Dad Nate Carr was super and in this day and age i think his son will even be better !!!! WE NEED CARR !!!!
One of the many great things about having Cael Sanderson as our head coach: there are very, very few specific wrestlers we actually need.

Like I'm going to listen to any of you Manville "insiders". Him taking little-to-no money is just more wishful thinking... like when you all said he could go 149. That talk disappeared when it was reported that he walks around in the 180s.

Manville- 157- wait three years and then loses to J. Lee/Carr
Manville- 165- wait four years and then loses to Carr
Manville- 174- Never starts
Manville- 184- probably useless at this weight, but waits three years

Like I'm going to listen to any of you Manville "insiders". Him taking little-to-no money is just more wishful thinking... like when you all said he could go 149. That talk disappeared when it was reported that he walks around in the 180s.

Message boards wouldn't exist if banter, prognostication and wishful thinking was discouraged.

Which would also lower the ability to troll too.
So be glad both exist for your general well being.

Manville- 157- wait three years and then loses to J. Lee/Carr
Manville- 165- wait four years and then loses to Carr
Manville- 174- Never starts
Manville- 184- probably useless at this weight, but waits three years

Or Manville 149-Starts 3 years

How can you possibly know what weight he will be at when you don't even know what year in HS he is in? :rolleyes:
I am not sure but i think he is a Soph. Anyway i am guessing his weight in regards to his Dads in college....Just an educated guess....I would love to get him and then go from their. Talk about a STUD...WOW !!!!

Suriano holding 125 for all four years is a big question mark
true, but chances that he can hold it for at least two is pretty good. The good news is that Iowa is pretty much out of any lightweight bidding the next couple years.

I am not sure but i think he is a Soph. Anyway i am guessing his weight in regards to his Dads in college....Just an educated guess....I would love to get him and then go from their. Talk about a STUD...WOW !!!!
Zach Nevills, college 174/184. Nick Nevills, college HWT. Father's size is a factor but far from the only one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT