ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

to those crazy youth parents who dont realize just how hard it is to win a tournament....maybe...lighten up

Well, to be honest it is NOT just a random youth tournament. It is the PJW State Tournament, so not much of a surprise who had qualified. They are studs now & there were back in their 10U days as well.

Reactions: diggerpup
never lost to PBurg while i was there. personally, i blew a match in that dual once. which i really really hate.
Anyone else remember the blown match or just you? Let it go, man. I can see how angry you are all the time...fightin' with Penn State fans, Iowa fans, nomad, Pyles, even Jammenz. Seriously, you need to chill ;););););););) (in case you don't get the sarcasm)

Well, to be honest it is NOT just a random youth tournament. It is the PJW State Tournament, so not much of a surprise who had qualified. They are studs now & there were back in their 10U days as well.
so much for the pre-puberty vs post-puberty success theories (I'll save that for soccer)

Linked for the big font headline fail.

Click on the tweet and it says "Tom Brands and John Smith were fired" ... oops.

C’mon Bratke and @ChristianPyles. We Are human, with hearts and everything. REALLY resent the constant generalization....

PS, thought the tribute to Eli was very touching—can’t imagine the pain his loss triggered throughout the lives of people he touched.

Seeing Columbia as tenth in pins is suprising. However when you think about it Tikk is roaming the side of the mat with his camera. Who wouldn't want to stick their opponent for posterity in a Tikk photo. Congratulations on hitting the top ten Tikk!
Having watched Columbia just before Zach Tanelli (former AA from Wisconsin) got there, I can testify to the great job he's done there. They're a fun team to watch and a lot of guys are looking to go upper body. I think everyone from 165 down has a shot to get to the NCAAs but I expect it'll be 3 or 4 guys that go.

As soon a Brooks graduates PSU will fall back to earth lol. I drove myself and three buddies to Cedar Falls last night to watch the fighting Schwabies hand our collective asses to us and the conversation was centered around my opinion that the dynasty isn't ending anytime soon. My one buddy said after we parked that I had him depressed mentioning all the pipeline talent at PSU. I think the overall feeling from Cyclone nation is "we wish Cael well, but not that F_cking well!" My bandwagon fandom of PSU is both admired and a source of disgust.

As soon a Brooks graduates PSU will fall back to earth lol. I drove myself and three buddies to Cedar Falls last night to watch the fighting Schwabies hand our collective asses to us and the conversation was centered around my opinion that the dynasty isn't ending anytime soon. My one buddy said after we parked that I had him depressed mentioning all the pipeline talent at PSU. I think the overall feeling from Cyclone nation is "we wish Cael well, but not that F_cking well!" My bandwagon fandom of PSU is both admired and a source of disgust.
If anyone has earned their admiration/disgust of PSU, it’s Cyclone fans.

If anyone has earned their admiration/disgust of PSU, it’s Cyclone fans.

Thanks Nerf. During the last few years of the Kevin Jackson era I really needed my PSU fandom just to keep myself watching college wrestling. We are better now, and I'm really proud of our new staff's efforts to put a solid team out on the mat. We have a long way to go, but the process is fun to watch. ISU is already good enough to hold my attention, but I can't quit following PSU closely because the FUN wrestlers just keep coming. I think I would also miss somehow feeling like a winner after the NCAA tournament (I understand I have no right and did nothing to earn this feeling) yet I feel it:) Plus I would miss all of you bone heads!

Thanks Nerf. During the last few years of the Kevin Jackson era I really needed my PSU fandom just to keep myself watching college wrestling. We are better now, and I'm really proud of our new staff's efforts to put a solid team out on the mat. We have a long way to go, but the process is fun to watch. ISU is already good enough to hold my attention, but I can't quit following PSU closely because the FUN wrestlers just keep coming. I think I would also miss somehow feeling like a winner after the NCAA tournament (I understand I have no right and did nothing to earn this feeling) yet I feel it:) Plus I would miss all of you bone heads!

Well, I can’t wait to see young Mr. Carr on the scene, so the feeling is somewhat mutual. Dresser was a great hire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT