ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Match Thread

Look, we can do this game if you want but it’s gonna involve everyone telling you that you don’t know what you’re talking about.
I went to every home match and most away matches at Warren HS over 4 years. Warren was pretty good back then. My cousins were good. Wrestling always filled the gym.

RBY just toying around at the end, I was screaming "NO!" when he cut Lamont.
Yeah. Maybe 20 secs left when he did with 12-4 secured on a rideout. Wasn’t liking that either till maybe 3 secs later. :)

I went to every home match and most away matches at Warren HS over 4 years. Warren was pretty good back then. My cousins were good. Wrestling always filled the gym.
My kids went to every football game the last 2 years. Still couldn't tell you who the running back is. Just cause you went, doesn't make one an expert.

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
141: Beau vs Lettini

Nothing through a minute. Beau shoots right when I type that and gets the finish. Sweet single. 2-0 Beau. Riding now. Escape after 34 secs riding. 2-1 Beau. Beau in on another single and finishes. 4-1. Looking good on the shots/finishes. Has him flat. 4-1 after one with 1:15 RT.

Lettini takes bottom. Escape makes it 4-2. 1:22 RT now. Beau with another sweet single and quick finish. 6-2 Beau. Escape with 30 secs to go. Stall on Lettini and another quick TD by Beau. 8-3 after two with 2:11 RT.

Beau takes bottom. Out in 10 secs. 9-3 Beau. Lettini takes a shot and Beau circles for the TD. 11-3 Beau and riding point is secured. Beau trying to work a turn. 12-3 is the final with the riding point.

8-5 PSU

Last edited:
No Problem Thumbs Up GIF

I scored 4 touchdowns in a game at Warren HS. Warren was pretty good back then.

I ignored this POS. Why does he appear on my page. Mea culpa. Steen will be a champion. I defer to your knowledge, wisdom and persistsnce.

149: SVN vs Gomez

SVN comes out aggressive. Several setups but nothing. Gomez gets in on a single and SVN somehow gets out of it. Gomez inside trip and gets TD. 2-0 Gomez. Gomez with a mat return. Riding SVN. Rat to 42 secs and OOB. SVN gets to feet but Gomez returns him to the mat. RT goes up over a minute. Stalling on Gomez. Was just hanging on SVN. 2-0 Gomez after one with 1:40 RT.

Gomez quick escape. 3-1 Gomez. SVN straight double. Close to a TD but OOB and no points given. SVN continues to be aggressive. 3-0 Gomez after two.

SVN chooses neutral. SVN had maybe 6 shots in 2nd period. Not as much action in 3rd. SVN shoots but Gomez gets behind. 5-0 Gomez. SVN reverses. Gomez gassing a bit. 6-2 Gomez is the final with riding point.

8-8.

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
Feel like this is a bad matchup for Van Ness. Gomez does a lot of similar things to Shayne but better at this point.

Van Ness melted a lot of kids with pure pace in HS. Needs to add technique to that at this level.

Doesn't mean you learned anything. Osmosis doesn't really work like that.

SVN did pretty well for a first crack at Gomez. Going into it, I wasn’t so sure sure sparks weren’t going to fly, with the more experienced guy catching the other for backs (and possibly a fall).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT