ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Wrestling Session 4 - 2022 NCAA Championships Results and Discussion thread

I wonder how the Yianni interview would have gone after his match with Nick Lee if this one was after a win.

Andonian matches are so much fun to watch. But he is the sloppiest wrestler you'll see at this level. He's been on his back rolling through at least 5 times in this match. So exciting, but so out of control. Fun to watch unless you're a VT fan I'd think.
yea, that is how Wilson beat him in the ACCs... he was quick enough to get out of trouble and attach cleanly

Come on Monday and Deakin!!
Definitely want Monday to win for the team race but also because I hate watching Lewan wrestle! I like Teemer but I’m a CO boy and would love to see Deakin win it all and make CO proud

I watched him on a couple ACC matchups this year on TV. Thought he had potential but not this much. Just had a gut feeling it was starting to click for him. Nice match especially for a low scoring tie into SV.
The dude is clearly strong as sh!t and hard to score on.

Reactions: PAgeologist
There was nothing wrong with what he did. He is aggressively trying to get away and did not intentionally kick him but was doing what every wrestler does by trying to use the foot to push away. Stop creating drama.

You absolutely are not allowed to intentionally kick your foot (actually both in this case as ADS was bicycle kicking) into your opponent from a laying position to lift and "try to create separation" - that's called kicking genius and it is absolutely Illegal.... and a typical ADS bullshit move.

Reactions: ccdiver
Dude. Turn off Mortal Kombat. ADS isn't Liu Kang.

liu-kang-fight.gif

Monday up 3-1 early in 2nd after quick escape. Keep it going Monday!

You absolutely are not allowed to intentionally kick your foot (actually both in this case as ADS was bicycle kicking) into your opponent from a laying position to lift and "try to create separation" - that's called kicking genius and it is absolutely Illegal.... and a typical ADS bullshit move.
Get over it. We all understand you hate ADS and Iowa. RBY won and he sure wasn’t complaining about anything you are saying happened. Try being happy that PSU put another in the finals instead of trying to find things to hate ADS about

Felt a little bad for DeSanto there, guy gives his all every time he hits the mat. Hope he ends his career with a win.
I actually do as well. I'm sure many have read my comments with the outburst concerns. Putting his history aside. He has truly grown as a wrestler and as a young man.

It seems different with ADS and RBY. They had many a close battle but a great respect each other.

He seems like a great kid who needs some true guidance to make him great in life. And I think he will achieve that. Now that ADS and RBY 6 (or whatever number it is) is over, I wish him nothing but the best. If I ever met him in our paths, I would welcome him with open arms.

I actually do as well. I'm sure many have read my comments with the outburst concerns. Putting his history aside. He has truly grown as a wrestler and as a young man.

It seems different with ADS and RBY. They had many a close battle but a great respect each other.

He seems like a great kid who needs some true guidance to make him great in life. And I think he will achieve that. Now that ADS and RBY 6 (or whatever number it is) is over, I wish him nothing but the best. If I ever met him in our paths, I would welcome him with open arms.
If ADS’s emotion getting on bottom for the restart after giving up that TD with 6 secs to go didn’t touch you in some level, you’re not human.

You can rewatch this or choose to continue to be ignorant. Hint: You are the only one with this assertion in a message board full of people that know how to use a rewind function but there is a chance everybody else is wrong and you are right. When making your final decision ask yourself how often you have been in debates where your interpretation is counter to the group of reasonable and informed wrestling fans.

Reactions: zzs006
All he had to do was hit square for a blocking move. Obviously it wasn't that big of a deal.

Reactions: OlderBudweiser
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT