ADVERTISEMENT

WTT registrations

I watched dude literally conduct a 15min Q&A yesterday during the afternoon session with a couple of kids, and those kids didn't stop smiling the entire time.

They're human. It's not NCAA's/B10', or the dual lol.
Nolf was taking some time as well yesterday. Makes you smile a bit seeing happy faces.

I'm sitting in 111 btw.

Wow Nate Jackson went scorched Earth in that win over Trumble, over before it started.

Excited to see Nolf vs Dake at Final X!

Don't think that Nolf will be able to win 2 of 3, but expect much closer match(es) than last time.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Lavallee with the “club Nolf about the face and head” strategy. It got him to 3-4 early in the second period. Then Nolf did Nolf things.

Mark got nothing for Zahid :( Down 6-0 with two to go. Looked like he gave up on the third TD.

Mark is the ultimate tweener.

Mark’s bones must be made out of lead.

Zahid is easily a head taller than him and has the body composition of a sack of potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum
Cenzo is insane. What a comeback. He had nothing going and goes for broke and comes up with another last second throw. Kid has no quit! I still think CStar is the best in this bracket but Chance and Cenzo are both wrestling really well.

Marsteller with a big four pointer at end to win 7-2. He had an outstanding tournament.

Cenzo is insane. What a comeback. He had nothing going and goes for broke and comes up with another last second throw. Kid has no quit! I still think CStar is the best in this bracket but Chance and Cenzo are both wrestling really well.
did you see Chance wrestle Cstar today , fact is today Chance is the best wrestler in the bracket today. He earned it , not like there was some lucky move or he caught someone.

did you see Chance wrestle Cstar today , fact is today Chance is the best wrestler in the bracket today. He earned it , not like there was some lucky move or he caught someone.
I saw it and it was as close as it gets. Carter beat him the time prior and I think if they wrestle again tomorrow that CStar wins. Not taking anything away from Chance. I said how great he is wrestling but I think Carter is better. I don’t think that’s super controversial

Final X Stillwater: June 3rd

Session One: 2pm (central)

Session Two: 7pm (central)

Greco-Roman 63 kg: Sam Jones vs. Jesse Thielke

Women's Freestyle 76 kg: Dymond Guilford vs. Yelena Makoyed

Greco-Roman 130 kg: Cohlton Schultz vs. Tanner Farmer

Men's Freestyle 70 kg: Zain Retherford vs. Jordan Oliver

Greco-Roman 72 kg: Patrick Smith vs. Benji Peak

Women's Freestyle 59 kg: Lexie Basham vs. Abby Nette

Greco-Roman 82 kg: Ben Provisor vs. Spencer Woods

Men's Freestyle 57 kg: Thomas Gilman vs. Vito Arujau

Greco-Roman 55 kg: Max Nowry vs. Brady Koontz

Men's Freestyle 61 kg: Daton Fix vs. Seth Gross

Women's Freestyle 55 kg: Jenna Burkert vs. Jacarra Winchester

Men's Freestyle 92 kg: J'den Cox vs. Nate Jackson

Women's Freestyle 65 kg: Forrest Molinari vs. Mallory Velte

Men's Freestyle 97 kg: Kyle Snyder vs. Kollin Moore

Women's Freestyle 68 kg: Tamyra Mensah-Stock vs. Sienna Ramirez

Final X New York: June 8th

Session One: 2pm (eastern)

Session Two: 6pm (eastern)

Greco-Roman 77 kg: Kamal Bey vs. Britton Holmes

Women's Freestyle 72 kg: Skylar Grote vs. Amit Elor

Men's Freestyle 65 kg: Yianni Diakomihalis vs. Evan Henderson

Greco-Roman 87 kg: Alan Vera vs. Timothy Young

Men's Freestyle 125 kg: Hayden Zillmer vs. Nick Gwiazdowski

Greco-Roman 67 kg: Alex Sancho vs. Alston Nutter

Women's Freestyle 53 kg: Felicity Taylor vs. Dom Parrish

Greco-Roman 60 kg: Dalton Roberts vs. Ildar Hafizov

Women's Freestyle 62 kg: Kayla Miracle vs. Jennifer Rogers

Greco-Roman 97 kg: G'Angelo Hancock vs. Braxton Amos

Women's Freestyle 50 kg: Sarah Hildebrandt vs. Alyssa Lampe

Men's Freestyle 74 kg: Kyle Dake vs. Jason Nolf

Women's Freestyle 57kg: Helen Maroulis vs. Alex Hedrick

Men's Freestyle 79 kg: Jordan Burroughs vs. Chance Marsteller

Men's Freestyle 86 kg: David Taylor vs. Zahid Valencia

Post March interview Nolf was asked what he needs to do differently to take on Dake…his reply: “Gucci made is the G” . interviewer admitted Comment was over his head…asked Nolf to explain. He did not…what the heck was he talking about?

Bartlett went down swinging this weekend. He was attacking in all his matches. A bit hesitant when he went down 6-0 to Maple a bit but he was shooting. His confidence next year against college 141s will be immense.
I so much want to agree with this and so much hope to see the Bartlett we’ve all expected next year, but man i was disappointed in the END of the Maple match. Down 1 with 90 seconds to go against the US Open champ and he doesn’t even take his first shot until 30 seconds left, takes a half shot with 15 seconds left and then….nothing.
He looked so good against Kolodzik and active against Parker, but that last 1 min and 30 sec really had me scratching my head again.

ADVERTISEMENT