ADVERTISEMENT

Why Pay All the Money to Go to a Bowl Game?

With all of the top players who opt out these days, I will never go to a bowl - a total waste of time and money. Why pay to see this? I am tired to hear about the "family" atmosphere at PSU. When do you quit on the "family?" I will never quit on my family. In the past NOBODY opted out of the bowl games. Now, it is all about the "Me" culture.

PITT beats Ohio State in Covelli center

I have been closely monitoring FLO for this headline and so far they just can't do it. It was an awesome dual (way better than Iowa vs Iowa State). PITT has some brawlers from PA and OSU's young bucks need to buck up. I don't have anything against the athletes on this team. And have really appreciated the fight they brought to our competition in the Synder Bo Jordan days. But God do I love watching Tan Tom eat crow.

Impossible not to compare our own regular season team to the 4 playoff teams.

First, we do not remotely compare at the QB position. That is painfully obvious. We also don’t have a wr that could be a backup let alone a starter for those 4 teams. That is very disappointing considering the string of good to great wrs Franklin had developed during his tenure prior to this season Our rbs, TEs, and LT could play for any of those 4 teams yesterday. On defense, while improved, the interior DL does not compare with Bama and UM. They could probably play for Texas or Washington. Our DE’s and two of our LBs could play for any of those 4 teams. Overall, a great quarterback can make up for many flaws and that’s what we don’t have. I don’t think we appreciated Clifford, who had his flaws, but could make plays. I think we beat OSU this season with a qb at Clifford’s level.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT