ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAAs Session 6 (Finals) Thread

Who envisioned CStar as a national champ after the opening match debacle at Indiana?
Ummmm....let me think. There was a guy that said Starocci would win an NCAA title before the season. Then there was a guy that after the loss to Washington said Starocci would lose to Kemerer the first time, but would come back to beat him in the NCAA finals....let me think. That guy was...
giphy.gif

Even Johnson and Gibbons said it was NF points. Pathetic officiating
There were a bunch of reviews this tournament and I can only remember seeing one overturned. I’m sure there were maybe one or two others, but in general the review process is a joke.

Reactions: Ja1339 and bwfight
Is RBY going to trials? Could he get to 57? He would be a touch out there.

Someone posted on hr that we need a push out rule. Guess he finally admitted that's the only way iowa can score lmfao. What a bunch of toads over there. They drown out all the same posters with shut up and sign off lol. Iowa sucks period. They really suck in the finals enjoy it next year different story. Can't wait to hear them cry when four or five of their seniors leave lmfao
They win a National Championship, and sound like they're in mourning. Lmao!

ferari is a hammer on top —- have to give him credit.
He stalls on top like nobody I've ever seen he doesn't even go for a wrist he just rides. Should have been called multiple times for stalling legit I can't stand that guy I can't wait to see him get decked. Talking shit about heavyweight. Would love to see steveson kick his ass lol

Ummmm....let me think. There was a guy that said Starocci would win an NCAA title before the season. Then there was a guy that after the loss to Washington said Starocci would lose to Kemerer the first time, but would come back to beat him in the NCAA finals....let me think. That guy was...
giphy.gif
I gave this a "like", but ...whats the answer!

Gable's athleticism is off the charts....wow. The fact that Cassar beat him 2x is crazy impressive

gable is too quick for most heavys. Think Cassar growing into a heavy helped him. Steveson is no Tony Nelson or cole Konrad. Big boys with talent who just lean on you and beat you up

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT