ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 NCAA Tournament Live Thread: Session IV -- National Semis!

Sweet. Way to go Levi. I felt like Bartlett was probably an underdog and knew that Van Ness was an underdog, but I saw the Robb/Haines rematch as a total toss-up. Love to see the freshmen take that match.

Coming into this tournament I felt like O’Connor was the one guy who could beat Levi. He’s absolutely good enough but after watching Levi these past 2 days I’m picking him to win without any reservations. His composure, fundamentals, baseline defense, absolutely insane body awareness, and the ice water flowing through his veins make him the favorite in my eyes. This is one of the most impressive true freshman seasons I’ve seen in quite awhile

McGhee panicked. Bad shot. That RBY can’t show up tomorrow or Vito mops him. Thankfully I don’t think he will.
wrong. that was a great match - the hunter brought it all. Vito isn't that quick - rby will handle him like Gilman does

I think probably a ton of parents have reacted to their kids losses and usually the camera man has enough sense and compassion to not film it on live tv.

Not only is that not the case here, but they keep showing it. Just saw it again coming out of the break before the 165 lb matches

O’Toole is praying that Monday wins. Think he matches up better with him than Carr

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT