ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling 2023 NCAA Tournament Live Thread: Session IV -- National Semis!

It seems like Max is dealing with a shoulder issue, he's not nearly as good on top as he should be.

I'd actually be shocked if her hands weren't cut in that tirade. I have a God awful temperament and even I cringed at that. She has to know the lights are on them.

Absolutely. She's not just another wrestling mom. She was an Olympic alternate; so she should know win or lose; tabby cat not wildcat.

Robb took a few seconds to have pleasant exchange with his opponent.

Yianni gave Van Ness a shove.

Sports doesn't develop character; it reveals it.

man making fun of spencer’s mom for being devastated is the ultimate loser sh*t. scumbag behavior from a fan base that loves to hold itself up as “classy”.

There are reasons:

Over on the Iowa board, somebody said that Spencer’s parents had bad-mouthed PSU’s coaches for the last five years. Can anybody here expand on that? What did they say about Cael et al? I can’t imagine a D1 coach of Cael’s caliber gives Spencer much of a thought he’s creating a dynasty.
Almost 290 mothers will have a son end this tournament with a loss. Almost 320 mothers will have sons take at least 1 loss sometime in this tournament. How about if all of them acted like that in the stands after a loss?

Great start!! He wrestles so well with a lead. Really tough to get to. Now put a ride on him

Extremely dominant performance by Carter there. Obviously, he was wrestling a guy who's really, really good, but Foca struck me as a guy who was losing and didn't seem to have any real desire to score points. Come on man, take your shot.

That was about a perfect match! 6-0 with riding time. Pretty sure he will do the same thing tomorrow night

Reactions: nitlion6
man making fun of spencer’s mom for being devastated is the ultimate loser sh*t. scumbag behavior from a fan base that loves to hold itself up as “classy”.
PSU fans over there I never heard of. Must be football dicks who stop by every march. The stupid shit they say is embarrassing. Think I read a post by mcpat to stay off that board wtf

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT