ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championships Session 1 Thread

Does Jason go tonight?

What are people's guesses?

I bet he's lobbying the coaches hard, but Cael may sit him with eyes on the BIG prize in two weeks.

Unless he developed a problem coming out of the second match I think he goes. If he had any lingering issues going into the day it doesn’t seem like there would have been much benefit in him even going the secone match.

IMO - he wasn’t as ferocious as he was earlier in the year, but it was still Jason Nolf.

I’m gonna guess he was 90% ??

I could be talking out of my ass though - just my opinion.

The blast Double looked great. Fast. Quick. Powerful.
@diggerpup

ace-ventura-butt-talk.gif

It easier for you to find it for me...thx

2018 for comparison

Ohio State 85.5
Penn State 81.5
Michigan 64.5
Iowa 39
Illinois 29
Purdue 23.5
Minnesota 23
Northwestern 23
Rutgers 22
Nebraska 16.5
Wisconsin 13.5
Maryland 6.5
Michigan State 5
Indiana 2.5
How many bonus matches did Ohio St have in comparison to us

I'm not sure how or why he was 0-12. He is a former IN State Champ and while not one of Indiana's all-time greats, he was a solid wrestler. He gave a good showing today, but lots of people wondering what the hell is going on at IU and how Goldman still has a job.

Most big 10 starters are State champs from somewhere. There is a big difference between a State champ in highschool and an elite AA or above collegian especially in the big 10. I put Shak and Cassar in that category. Go back and look at Bo Pipher's highschool record, frigging amazing. Not so much backing up Nolf this year, granted he's a true frosh. I don't think citing his highschool credentials erase an 0-fer year this year. Shak took care of business, but those are exactly the guys in tournament time we were assuming he would bonus if not pin.

I originally thought Massa flexed toward the UM section but it is clear from that angle it was at the Iowa corner.

I originally thought Massa flexed toward the UM section but it is clear from that angle it was at the Iowa corner.
I’m here at the venue. It was definitely directed at the corner.

Thing is, they might meet up today for 3rd. Acting like that can bite you down the road. I prefer how our guys act.

Reactions: PSUaggie and jrod9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT