ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news coming

Well dick head if you are going to childishly resort to name calling. So now I'm a gym teacher? You really do have an inferiority complex. I'm fortunate enough to coach football as a hobby from my day job working for one of the largest financial companies in the US as a senior Vice President. Want to compare pay checks?

My reason for posting now is just informational. You don't like it put me on ignore.

I want to compare paychecks with you. Post a screenshot of yours and I'll follow with mine.

Let's do this.

Reactions: step.eng69 and Art
Well dick head if you are going to childishly resort to name calling. So now I'm a gym teacher? You really do have an inferiority complex. I'm fortunate enough to coach football as a hobby from my day job working for one of the largest financial companies in the US as a senior Vice President. Want to compare pay checks?

My reason for posting now is just informational. You don't like it put me on ignore.

Just tell us what your paycheck is and we'll let you know if ours are higher. Your posts read very "vice presidential." What's the ticker symbol? I'll short that one.

Seriously, is there a "financial" company that you'd trust with one red cent? I lived in NYC from '98 to '16 - I know "financial companies" - run for your life....

Blood pressure a little high there suit?

Here is my pay stub, dare to compare.
check.jpg

My sources saw Maurice Humphrey get on the bus ..er .. wait .. maybe not.

Seriously, is there a "financial" company that you'd trust with one red cent? I lived in NYC from '98 to '16 - I know "financial companies" - run for your life....

What is your preferred alternative? A bank checking or savings account? Your mattress? Not trying to be snarky here, but a whole lot of people have brokerage accounts with one or more of these financial companies.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Well we'll we'll.....look at the big brain on you.

Seriously though, you might be the most legit "insider" to post on this board, but you came across as a real douchenozzle by saying that. To each his own I guess, so carry on.

Reactions: Nashville Lion
A naked head-up isn't particularly helpful. OP just wants to let the world know that he knows stuff before everybody else.

I'm sure it will all be revealed eventually. Some people will look better, and some will look worse. He'd tell us, but since he was told in confidence he can't. It's possible that the information will come out slower than expected, because some of this stuff will take longer to play out than anticipated. Just like all of the other private information that gets held over our heads.

Why is it that everybody who works for a big bank seems to be a total asshole? We should torch each and every one of those institutions. They do nobody any good, unless you are a billionaire.
VP of one of the largest financial company's....wow, warning me about an unfortunate future situation for PSU in the Rose Bowl. I wish these F'en bank executives warned me about the market collapse they would caused a forehand. One shows up on the board and identifies himself as a financial charleton and proud of it. Dissolving more than half of my pension funds investments. Thanks, not only am I paying for the lost funds but also for the bailouts.

Last edited:
Can one drop the mic when they're wrong? That would look pretty stupid.
How am I wrong? The business is effectively yours. Who can do what you want. Can they fire you? Sure but all yo do is take your clients with you as walk across the street and never skip a beat

Reactions: step.eng69
What is your preferred alternative? A bank checking or savings account? Your mattress? Not trying to be snarky here, but a whole lot of people have brokerage accounts with one or more of these financial companies.

Have to deal with them, but you ARE getting burnt. Unless your brother owns a hedge fund, you are in the dark pool being plumbed for trade depth and front-run. It's OK, they've been effing you for a long time. If you haven't realized by now, just remain face down in your pillow w/ ur bung lubed.

How am I wrong? The business is effectively yours. Who can do what you want. Can they fire you? Sure but all yo do is take your clients with you as walk across the street and never skip a beat

Still waiting for an answer sluggo.

Ah he said he was a SR VP , provided that title is current, and it's at a place like Morgan Stanley it means he makes at least a half million per year

Or if he's working for someone like Primerica, he could be making as little as 50K as a SVP.

That's fine, but when are you going to answer my question about who these guys answer to??
As I said , to themselves and their clients. That's it. All assumes you don't do anything illegal
Branch managers wants to meet? Sure I'll tell you when. Branch has a meeting? Great I m not coming. You need to come in st 9 ? Why? I'll be here when I need to. I m taking 2 weeks off, and you'll know it when I don't come into work.
What else don't you understand?

So the teasing "bad news" thread has produced no actual news.

And now has evolved into a pissing contest about size of paychecks, and opinions of financial services.

Worst thread I've seen here in a while, which covers a number of stinkers. Wake me when there is some football-related news.

And now has evolved into a pissing contest about size of paychecks, and opinions of financial services.

Worst thread I've seen here in a while, which covers a number of stinkers. Wake me when there is some football-related news.
In keeping with the passing of George Michael

We will wake you before we go go

Well, I think this tread did what was intended: consume us. I truly don't think any bad news is coming for this team or the bowl game. Hope they arrive safely and have fun out there.

Reactions: garw

And who cares how much money you make. That kind of statement leads me to believe you shouldn't be where you are.

As I said , to themselves and their clients. That's it.

First off, you said they answer only to themselves. Then you changed it to their clients. So now you've done a 180 and say they answer to potentially many people.

Do they not also have to answer to shareholders, their Board, Federal regulators?? I think they probably do.

You see Sluggo, the higher up you go the more people you answer to. Not the other way around.

Too funny. It's like we crapped in the bed with the OP, and then we didn't wake up, Rolled around in it. Snuggled it up against girlfriend. That's how I'd summarize this thread

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT