ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Bassett thread

Great for the sport and the schools on the list. Hell not many people know who UPJ is. There is so much history with that school with Haselrig being from there.

I got the inner circle email and Bo’s marketing team is savvy to say the least. Well done and I am not the typical grumpy old man. I like that the kid is using his platform to spread positive energy about wrestling around. Great for our sports and for the next generation. My company always says “The Whole, old school mindset, we always done it that way mindset isn’t the way.

Great for the sport and the schools on the list. Hell not many people know who UPJ is. There is so much history with that school with Haselrig being from there.

I got the inner circle email and Bo’s marketing team is savvy to say the least. Well done and I am not the typical grumpy old man. I like that the kid is using his platform to spread positive energy about wrestling around. Great for our sports and for the next generation. My company always says “The Whole, old school mindset, we always done it that way mindset isn’t the way.
Not that my way is the right way, but "that's how we've always done it" gets you shut down in my meetings.
Imagine the oil industry looking a drilling engineer in the eye and telling him, son you can't drill a hole in the ground horizontally. That ain't never been done.

Reactions: Cowboy_1988

I'm with you - doesn't bother me at all. Our choice to listen and/or follow.

I heard UPJ is going D1 and the entire McCort crew is going there. Oh and McCort is gonna be it's feeder system. :)

I saw something the other day on the OSU board that Dee Lockett and Bo got baptized together and appear to be incredibly close friends. That plus the DT connection makes me think it will really come down to PSU and Oklahoma State

I saw something the other day on the OSU board that Dee Lockett and Bo got baptized together and appear to be incredibly close friends. That plus the DT connection makes me think it will really come down to PSU and Oklahoma State
Is Lockett 100% back on the Okie St train? I know there were rumblings awhile ago about him de-committing but not sure if that’s changed at all

Reactions: wrestlingfan22
Is Lockett 100% back on the Okie St train? I know there were rumblings awhile ago about him de-committing but not sure if that’s changed at all
everything he has said publicly makes it seem he is still on OKST train. Sharks were definitely circling after DT got hired trying to break him free

Reactions: zzs006
Bo cut Oklahoma, Oregon State and Penn today.

26 schools remain:
  • Air Force
  • American
  • Arizona State
  • Clarion
  • Cornell
  • Iowa
  • Iowa State
  • Lehigh
  • Little Rock
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Missouri
  • NC State
  • Nebraska
  • North Carolina
  • Northern Iowa
  • Ohio State
  • Oklahoma State
  • Penn State
  • Pitt
  • Pitt-Johnstown
  • Princeton
  • Rutgers
  • Stanford
  • Virginia Tech
  • Wisconsin

Sad Oh No GIF by DICK'S Sporting Goods

26 schools remain:
  • Air Force
  • American
  • Arizona State
  • Clarion
  • Cornell
  • Iowa
  • Iowa State
  • Lehigh
  • Little Rock
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Missouri
  • NC State
  • Nebraska
  • North Carolina
  • Northern Iowa
  • Ohio State
  • Oklahoma State
  • Penn State
  • Pitt
  • Pitt-Johnstown
  • Princeton
  • Rutgers
  • Stanford
  • Virginia Tech
  • Wisconsin
Anti- Quaker bias

26 schools remain:
  • Air Force
  • American
  • Arizona State
  • Clarion
  • Cornell
  • Iowa
  • Iowa State
  • Lehigh
  • Little Rock
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Missouri
  • NC State
  • Nebraska
  • North Carolina
  • Northern Iowa
  • Ohio State
  • Oklahoma State
  • Penn State
  • Pitt
  • Pitt-Johnstown
  • Princeton
  • Rutgers
  • Stanford
  • Virginia Tech
  • Wisconsin
And then, there were 2 OSUs...

And 2 Mark Hall - affliliated Unis in the dust...

Television Love GIF by Laff
Alf has his own weekend? I enjoyed the show somewhat when it was on but I am not sure it deserves a weekend…..

During my co-op, my lead was a huge Alf fan and kept a talking Alf doll at his desk.

One day we replaced the Alf voice tape with a Sam Kinison tape. Lead pulled the string, and Alf started screaming. Good times.

During my co-op, my lead was a huge Alf fan and kept a talking Alf doll at his desk.

One day we replaced the Alf voice tape with a Sam Kinison tape. Lead pulled the string, and Alf started screaming. Good times.
Alf doll yelling SANNNNNNNDDDD! AND WHAT'S IT GONNA BE IN A THOUSAND YEARS? SANNNNNNNNNDDDD has me howling.

The head of the Construction Litigation team at the first law firm I worked for was a Purdue engineering grad. Really nice guy but very intimidating exterior. Was a combat engineer, then went to Harvard Law, tall, gruff. Anyway, I worked with 2 Notre Dame grads and we had an intern take over this guy’s computer before the Purdue-ND game. He comes in in the morning, boots up, and the ND fight song starts blaring over a montage of various ND triumphs over Purdue. The montage ends with the team running out next to a banner saying “Here Come the Irish” and then to the evil leprechaun from the movie with Jennifer Aniston. He can’t turn it off or turn the volume down and he’s furiously threatening the ND guys because he knows they are behind it. Everyone on the floor is howling.

This is the same partner who told another partner to **** himself when the other partner wanted everyone to keep working on 9/11. Here we are watching the Pentagon in flames about 6 miles away and many of us with friends and family working there, and this other dickhesd wants us to keep billing. The construction partner pretty much shut that shit down immediately and told us we could all go home.

The head of the Construction Litigation team at the first law firm I worked for was a Purdue engineering grad. Really nice guy but very intimidating exterior. Was a combat engineer, then went to Harvard Law, tall, gruff. Anyway, I worked with 2 Notre Dame grads and we had an intern take over this guy’s computer before the Purdue-ND game. He comes in in the morning, boots up, and the ND fight song starts blaring over a montage of various ND triumphs over Purdue. The montage ends with the team running out next to a banner saying “Here Come the Irish” and then to the evil leprechaun from the movie with Jennifer Aniston. He can’t turn it off or turn the volume down and he’s furiously threatening the ND guys because he knows they are behind it. Everyone on the floor is howling.
Firing offense because Notre Dame. Would be hilarious for almost any other school.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Bo cut Clarion, Little Rock, and Minnesota this week.

23 schools remain, including 4 PA schools:
  • Air Force
  • American
  • Arizona State
  • Cornell
  • Iowa
  • Iowa State
  • Lehigh
  • Michigan
  • Missouri
  • NC State
  • Nebraska
  • North Carolina
  • Northern Iowa
  • Ohio State
  • Oklahoma State
  • Penn State
  • Pitt
  • Pitt-Johnstown
  • Princeton
  • Rutgers
  • Stanford
  • Virginia Tech
  • Wisconsin

Bo cut Clarion, Little Rock, and Minnesota this week.

23 schools remain, including 4 PA schools:
  • Air Force
  • American
  • Arizona State
  • Cornell
  • Iowa
  • Iowa State
  • Lehigh
  • Michigan
  • Missouri
  • NC State
  • Nebraska
  • North Carolina
  • Northern Iowa
  • Ohio State
  • Oklahoma State
  • Penn State
  • Pitt
  • Pitt-Johnstown
  • Princeton
  • Rutgers
  • Stanford
  • Virginia Tech
  • Wisconsin
air force american stanford next 3 to go would be my guess

Reactions: Sullivan
Guys, he's going to Pitt-Johnstown! He can commute and sleep in his old bed and still do the 5:00am workouts.

How do you tell Pat, who is in the greatest battle for his life that I'm taking you off the list. I'm glad Pat is back at it.

I'm still bitter over Brown University getting cut while that Hotel Management school is still alive.

Bo cut American, North Carolina and Wisconsin.

The list is down to 20:

• Air Force
  • Arizona State
  • Cornell
  • Iowa
  • Iowa State
  • Lehigh
  • Michigan
  • Missouri
  • NC State
  • Nebraska
  • Northern Iowa
  • Ohio State
  • Oklahoma State
  • Penn State
  • Pitt
  • Pitt-Johnstown
  • Princeton
  • Rutgers
  • Stanford
  • Virginia Tech

Bo cut American, North Carolina and Wisconsin.

The list is down to 20:

• Air Force
  • Arizona State
  • Cornell
  • Iowa
  • Iowa State
  • Lehigh
  • Michigan
  • Missouri
  • NC State
  • Nebraska
  • Northern Iowa