• Pitt-Johnstown

And my prediction of the final 6:
  • Cornell
  • Iowa
  • Michigan
  • Ohio State
  • Oklahoma State
  • Penn State
My guess is UPJ is going to be on that list getting some serious and free PR right up to the end.

I think Pitt will make it pretty far also. Maybe only for show but I would guess it lasts longer than the Stanford, Air Force, and UNI type schools

I think Pitt will make it pretty far also. Maybe only for show but I would guess it lasts longer than the Stanford, Air Force, and UNI type schools
I've often thought if Bo has his sights set on one day taking over the program he wrestled at collegiately, Pitt would be a perfect place for him logistically. Close to family, very popular with kids everywhere but especially Western PA and I think he could build nice pipelines to area schools. Can or will his father keep on building/recruiting the McCort program and the Compound? If so, be a nice feeder system. That family seems like they are long term thinkers. I'm sure they consider EVERYTHING. lol

I've often thought if Bo has his sights set on one day taking over the program he wrestled at collegiately, Pitt would be a perfect place for him logistically. Close to family, very popular with kids everywhere but especially Western PA and I think he could build nice pipelines to area schools. Can or will his father keep on building/recruiting the McCort program and the Compound? If so, be a nice feeder system. That family seems like they are long term thinkers. I'm sure they consider EVERYTHING. lol
Pitt would be a nice feeder for The Compound?

Love Pitt-Johnstown still in the race. lol
wizard of oz GIF

if he wants to be a Cael to a program Pitt is the logical canidate

Imagine D1 Coach's Tuesday evenings for the next few weeks... Praying they don't get a call from Bo all night.

Obligatory Spyker-ism:

HE NEEDS TO DUMP HIS GIRLFRIEND !!!!
Or marry her, have some beautiful children and enjoy the rest of your years together : ) EDIT: For those who don't go back to the Spyker days, I was making an inside joke about Quentin Wright (the original subject of dumping his then girlfriend, and now wife) and how he and his wife and children are enjoying the blessings of Quentin ignoring Spyker's advice.

Last edited:
My prediction of the final 10:
  • Arizona State
  • Cornell
  • Iowa
  • Michigan
  • Missouri
  • Nebraska
  • Ohio State
  • Oklahoma State
  • Penn State
  • Pitt-Johnstown

And my prediction of the final 6:
  • Cornell
  • Iowa
  • Michigan
  • Ohio State
  • Oklahoma State
  • Penn State
I got the final 3 all ending in State.

Reactions: Sullivan
Obligatory Spyker-ism:

HE NEEDS TO DUMP HIS GIRLFRIEND !!!!
or, on the other hand, if she is really, really hot, smart, funny, amicable, well-educated and believes in "stand by your man," he needs to keep his girlfriend and maybe dump wrestling. 😁

or, on the other hand, if she is really, really hot, smart, funny, amicable, well-educated and believes in "stand by your man," he needs to keep his girlfriend and maybe dump wrestling. 😁
If that’s all true - I’d make sure I’m still doing a certain amount of wrestling (wink)

Reactions: AgSurfer and zzs006
South Dakota State?
I acted like a politician with word play.
True story, I contacted our local State representative on a vote that was coming up.
I believe it was business related,?? The Legislative had vote on issue which was in my favor. I received an letter from the Local Representative on the "good news".
I checked the voting results and discovered that my Representative voted against my wishes .
That made me quite aware of how the game is played.
"State" gives me a large playing field in case Bo reopens his list 😏
However, I believe it's Ohio, Oklahoma and Penn "State". If I had to pull lever today, I got Ohio .😒

September 11 Update:

Bo changed up his weekly update, this time eliminating only one program from contention. NC State was not included in Bassett's latest school list.

Bo also presented his upcoming schedule, with 10 home visits on the docket before his first official visit, which he'll take September 20-22 at Michigan.

Home Visits:

September 11 - Missouri

September 12 - Ohio State

September 13 - Iowa

September 13 - Virginia Tech

September 14 - Cornell

September 15 - Iowa State

September 16 - Arizona State

September 17 - Princeton

September 19 - Penn State

Reactions: wrestlingfan22
September 11 Update:

Bo changed up his weekly update, this time eliminating only one program from contention. NC State was not included in Bassett's latest school list.

Bo also presented his upcoming schedule, with 10 home visits on the docket before his first official visit, which he'll take September 20-22 at Michigan.

Home Visits:

September 11 - Missouri

September 12 - Ohio State

September 13 - Iowa

September 13 - Virginia Tech

September 14 - Cornell

September 15 - Iowa State

September 16 - Arizona State

September 17 - Princeton

September 19 - Penn State

It's interesting that 2 teams are scheduled for September 13th.

Bo will need to rush Tom, Terry, or Bobby out the door.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT