ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD -- Penn State vs. Ohio State

& the Lions keep the pigskin.

defending%20big%2012%20champs_zpsrnmqmswn.png

Yurcich has been underwhelminto with his play design and game plans. He can get by against the bums of the B10 but can’t get it done against the big boys.
The common denominator is Franklin. We're running an RPO with a non running QB. Running back standing still and getting hit in backfield. Even Barkley couldn't get it done at times.

TD right here is ball game. Our offense just hasn't shown the ability to sustain a drive nor hit a big play. Precisely what was said all season as the likely downfall of this team. Defense is being asked too much.
Try just getting a first down, can't do that.

Reactions: lazydave841
Pribula at midfield or on the other side of the 50 is so obvious. I'd also mix in a couple of carries by Potts.

D can play with anyone. But MY play calling is absolute crap

If I told you three quarters through we wiuld hold OSU to 10 and their TD was because of a PF you'd think we were winning.

Instead we are throwing flea flickers.

Like a HS offense. Hoping OSU lacks talent and coaching.

Yurcich is fine… he had the best offense in the B1G leading into this game. Bu I agree, he’s calling plays like we’re a massive underdog instead of what’s worked this season. I just don’t get why we’ve abandoned our 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 plays that work.

Stop on 4th and goal. Turnover cause of a punt touch by the ****nuts. And let's run a WR pass. This stinks of Franklin panicking as usual.

Reactions: psu00
Yurcich is fine… he had the best offense in the B1G leading into this game. Bu I agree, he’s calling plays like we’re a massive underdog instead of what’s worked this season. I just don’t get why we’ve abandoned our 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 plays that work.
Consider our opponents. Not saying he needs fired but beating up teams you out talent by miles isn't hard.

In the "can the O ever score while the D keeps us in the game" kinda feel this game reminds me of PSU v Miami for the NC all those years ago

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT