ADVERTISEMENT

HAVE YOU HEARD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you are saying basically is, your great leader screwed up really bad with Suriano. So badly that he forced the kid to leave!!! BUT had he stayed, he wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked several times by SUPERMAN LEE because...??????

Your great leader would have worked his special magic with him like he has done with ALL the other 125s which number in the dozens?

yes YES let go with this!! This makes good sense???? LMAO!!!
He didn't force Suriano to leave, he wanted to go closer to home. Who knows why. And yes, had he stayed in the greatest room in the world, he would have made pretty quick work of Spencer (who would have been pinned more than just the two times he actually was decked).

He didn't force Suriano to leave, he wanted to go closer to home. Who knows why. And yes, had he stayed in the greatest room in the world, he would have made pretty quick work of Spencer (who would have been pinned more than just the two times he actually was decked).
Pretty sure it is well know that Suriano and family were pissed at the way your big leader screwed him! Not a chance he could ever beat SUPERMAN LEE, but then again, NO one can!!!!

Between Nicks helicopter father, and his desire to be the big fish in a small pond, that is in my opinion why he transferred.

I also believe that he wanted to wrestle in the NCAA's but Cael would not let him due to his injury.

I don't think it was ever up to Cael to not let him wrestle, I think it was the Dr.'s. Plus I thought I read that some of his scholly money was tied to his finish..
Plus dad was a bit difficult.. I think if Nick made his own decisions without the outside influence he would have stayed at PSU.. It was obvious the guys liked him.

Pretty sure it is well know that Suriano and family were pissed at the way your big leader screwed him! Not a chance he could ever beat SUPERMAN LEE, but then again, NO one can!!!!
As usual, the actual answer is the exact opposite of what you believe. He wanted to continue wrestling on his bad ankle and Cael and the medical staff wouldn't let him (you know, to avoid the devastating mistakes TnT made with Spencer...). He then realized he was "unhappy" (i.e. homesick) and wanted to go back to NJ, which was a mistake. If the ankle injury didn't happen, he would have been a 4-timer at Penn State, and Spencer may not even have gotten a single title if he didn't move up to 133, since we all know Spencer ended up counting rafters in his last match after ducking Suriano the previous year.

Reactions: mcpat
Maybe you all can help. I have a couple of nice pictures of Spencer for Ironbird (suitable for framing) I cannot embed them in this message board without having them on a globally available site.

Is there a way around this? I am sure he would love these pictures.

Maybe you all can help. I have a couple of nice pictures of Spencer for Ironbird (suitable for framing) I cannot embed them in this message board without having them on a globally available site.

Is there a way around this? I am sure he would love these pictures.

You just need to copy the image address of the picture. Then, when typing your message, hit the insert picture button (or hit Control-P) and paste the URL of the picture.

Here is an example:

Screenshot-1048.png

Those two are nicer than the ones I had! Well done guys.

Ironturd here you go, I think these are suitable for framing on your wall.

If you don't want to hang them then just lay them face up on your desk so Spencer can always see the lights.

aaahhhhh HAAAAA , now I get it!!! You all have an on going bet for a Nickel who can post the dumbest thing each day!!!!

The Ivies, OH YEA!!!! They would have beat us!!! I mean an ivy skool just won one uhhhh errrrr uhhhhh wait a minute........
You're not very bright are you? If the Ivies participated, it would have had very little effect on PSU's overall score and final 4 champs. However, the Ivy participation would have most definitely negatively impacted Iowa.

This is proven year after year when looking at Iowa/PSU BIG10 vs NCAA performances. This isn't even debatable. Luckily for you, COVID scared the Ivies away. Otherwise PSU would've had another championship.

3...2...1...until another dumb and factually inaccurate Ironbird response...

Reactions: 86PSUPaul and mcpat
Between Nicks helicopter father, and his desire to be the big fish in a small pond, that is in my opinion why he transferred.

I also believe that he wanted to wrestle in the NCAA's but Cael would not let him due to his injury.
good try on a spin, was the other way around!
Was Nick ever pinned twice?
YES!
As usual, the actual answer is the exact opposite of what you believe. He wanted to continue wrestling on his bad ankle and Cael and the medical staff wouldn't let him (you know, to avoid the devastating mistakes TnT made with Spencer...). He then realized he was "unhappy" (i.e. homesick) and wanted to go back to NJ, which was a mistake. If the ankle injury didn't happen, he would have been a 4-timer at Penn State, and Spencer may not even have gotten a single title if he didn't move up to 133, since we all know Spencer ended up counting rafters in his last match after ducking Suriano the previous year.
Another nice try!

I certainly would not bring up DUCKING around here!!!!! You all have been ducking from your club team on down! I mean come on, even your soon to be scurrying back down to 184 DUCKED Beard who beat the balls off the guy you brought in OVER him!!!
“Never argue with an idiot… They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain
Thank you for this!!! Problem is, everyone on here seems to be an idiot but me!!!!
You're not very bright are you? If the Ivies participated, it would have had very little effect on PSU's overall score and final 4 champs. However, the Ivy participation would have most definitely negatively impacted Iowa.

This is proven year after year when looking at Iowa/PSU BIG10 vs NCAA performances. This isn't even debatable. Luckily for you, COVID scared the Ivies away. Otherwise PSU would've had another championship.

3...2...1...until another dumb and factually inaccurate Ironbird response...
So what you are saying is, none of your guys would have gotten beat by any LOW LIFE IVY kid. Is this correct? Does everyone agree that that is what he said right?

O
K

Now wait for it.......

Here it comes......

get ready.......

IN 3

VITO ring a bell????? LMAO

good try on a spin, was the other way around!

YES!

Another nice try!

I certainly would not bring up DUCKING around here!!!!! You all have been ducking from your club team on down! I mean come on, even your soon to be scurrying back down to 184 DUCKED Beard who beat the balls off the guy you brought in OVER him!!!

Thank you for this!!! Problem is, everyone on here seems to be an idiot but me!!!!

So what you are saying is, none of your guys would have gotten beat by any LOW LIFE IVY kid. Is this correct? Does everyone agree that that is what he said right?

O
K

Now wait for it.......

Here it comes......

get ready.......

IN 3

Brooks isn't going back down. LMAO. He'll just beat the rapist if he's there. And Vito was a 125 at the time. He would have beaten Spencer, not RBY.

Reactions: danoftw
On another note, his continuing to say that he is "hearing" that AB is going to run to 184 shows that he just spews complete and utter nonsense (as if that wasn't clear). AB isn't running from anyone. He certainly isn't going back to 174, where we have Truax. I mean this is beyond silly and no one is saying that is even a possibility.

Brooks isn't going back down. LMAO. He'll just beat the rapist if he's there. And Vito was a 125 at the time. He would have beaten Spencer, not RBY.
UH, the reference was about what you said and how wrong you were and how quickly I made a fool outa ya!!!!
Your coach said an interview that peaking for a competition is only a state of mind.

For someone that claims to know so much about wrestling, your knowledge of your own team is quite lacking.
So you take just parts of what people say, then insert them as you wish, to make up crap? Nice I will try this!
I loved that he felt his big zinger was bringing up Vito over RBY, when Dake over Taylor would have been a much bigger burn.

He started this thread out as a better version of the IRONBIRD on the Iowa forums. However, it didn't take too long for the true version to come out.
Again, it was LAST year so it makes his statement look stupid and he can not deny it! You bring up yet another match to make your own guy look stupid, which is kind of easy don't you admit?

Just like SUPERMAN LEE, I the GREAT MR. IRONMAN at maybe 3-5% my ability am greater then ANYONE up in dis bitch!!!!! I prove it every day!

"IT AINT EASY" being this great buddy!!!! It takes HARD WORK not NOT Pocket dodge pool!!!!!
On another note, his continuing to say that he is "hearing" that AB is going to run to 184 shows that he just spews complete and utter nonsense (as if that wasn't clear). AB isn't running from anyone. He certainly isn't going back to 174, where we have Truax. I mean this is beyond silly and no one is saying that is even a possibility.
Once again, show me ANYWHERE where I said I am hearing ........ YOU CAN'T so once again you look like the village idiot!!! I did say once he gets killed by a REAL 197 in AJ who you ALL can refer to as MR. Fast Twitch. He will wanna move back down!!!

Not sure where 174 comes from?

Watching the special needs kid in school piss his pants and show everyone proudly gets old real quick.

Watching the special needs kids in school piss his pants and show everyone proudly gets old real quick.

Yeah, I've been part of the problem. I was hoping to take some money from him, but, he isn't going to put any money where is his mouth is.

I'm going to do my best to step away and let you guys embarrass him.

Yeah, I've been part of the problem. I was hoping to take some money from him, but, he isn't going to put any money where is his mouth is.

He’s doing a fine job embarrassing himself already.

In all honesty, this is embarrassing.
YES, why don't some of the REAL fans who come to THIS the GREATEST thread on this board and start tellinging these wanna bees to piss off!?!?!?!? I mean the insane run the asylum over here!!!!

Well FINALLY something we agree on!!!! You are the problem!!! You won't make a fair bet because you is chicken!!!
He’s doing a fine job embarrassing himself already.
Once again, ANY topic, ANY time!!! Here I am calling you out. Pick your best subject even!?!?!? I will gladly make you look like a fool!!!

UH, the reference was about what you said and how wrong you were and how quickly I made a fool outa ya!!!!

So you take just parts of what people say, then insert them as you wish, to make up crap? Nice I will try this!

Again, it was LAST year so it makes his statement look stupid and he can not deny it! You bring up yet another match to make your own guy look stupid, which is kind of easy don't you admit?

Just like SUPERMAN LEE, I the GREAT MR. IRONMAN at maybe 3-5% my ability am greater then ANYONE up in dis bitch!!!!! I prove it every day!

"IT AINT EASY" being this great buddy!!!! It takes HARD WORK not NOT Pocket dodge pool!!!!!

Once again, show me ANYWHERE where I said I am hearing ........ YOU CAN'T so once again you look like the village idiot!!! I did say once he gets killed by a REAL 197 in AJ who you ALL can refer to as MR. Fast Twitch. He will wanna move back down!!!

Not sure where 174 comes from?
What did I say that was wrong? LMAO.

TOPIC #9 DUCKING

Since it was brought up. I believe it is a bad look for the sport. Apparently Iowa St. DUCKED its entire line up or some crap. Really is not the coaches fault because the rules allow it. There needs to be a rule put in place about direct wins over the team.

So in other words, if team A does not wrestle a starter, regardless of reason. Team B wins the weight, they have a direct win over that team! So when it comes time to seed, and if it is close between two wrestlers. The Victory where someone did not wrestle will be a factor!!!

I understand you all may not like this, but us over at IOWA would be all for it. The GREATEST fans and BIGGEST crowds always demand the full line up whenever possible.

And you all say?????

OK
Now wait for it.......
Here it comes......
get ready.......
IN 3…2…1
OMG…You’re the gift that keeps on giving!!! Since Vito wrestled 125 that year, he most certainly would have taken out Spencer. A 125 Vito would have had no chance of taking out a 133 RBY though….Literally NO chance!

So Iowa is left with NO champs that year, while PSU widens the margin of victory!

1st you said IVY leagues would effect your guys? Then you took only part of what the GREATEST coach in the game said.

Funny, but NO facts have been presented by your side???
I never said anything about "Ivies" or Cael ("greatest coach in the game"). I said that Vito was still a 125 in the 2021 Covid year (and the Spencer duck year in 2022, too), so he would have beaten Spencer at 125, not RBY at 133. This was still pre-Ungar, so Cornell's nominal 133 starter was some dude named Phillip Moomey who ended his wrestling career with an 0-3 dual meet record. Are you saying he was a threat to RBY? LMAO.

OMG…You’re the gift that keeps on giving!!! Since Vito wrestled 125 that year, he most certainly would have taken out Spencer. A 125 Vito would have had no chance of taking out a 133 RBY though….Literally NO chance!

So Iowa is left with NO champs that year, while PSU widens the margin of victory!
WOW read comprehend much!?!?!? 1) SUPERMAN LEE toys with Vito!!! 2) It was a point about the MOST recent NCAAs and an IVY taken out one of your best!!! 3) This was ALL in reference to you unbelievable dumb comment!!!
I never said anything about "Ivies" or Cael ("greatest coach in the game"). I said that Vito was still a 125 in the 2021 Covid year (and the Spencer duck year in 2022, too), so he would have beaten Spencer at 125, not RBY at 133. This was still pre-Ungar, so Cornell's nominal 133 starter was some dude named Phillip Moomey who ended his wrestling career with an 0-3 dual meet record. Are you saying he was a threat to RBY? LMAO.
A) you don't know what you are saying apparently because you are on that chit!!! B) SEE above on the VITO part!!! C) Spencer having surgery you ALL consider ducking but somehow your soon to be 184 pounder NOT wrestling Beard in a dual at your home gym..... Well no that was because our hero said he ate TWOOOO much turkey!!!

THEN you will talk about "facts!?!?!?" honestly what is wrong with you people????

Lets start here shall we. What is it you numb skulls do? i.e. are you happy students? do you work? Did you graduate any level of school etc......

Then lets ask, have you ever wrestled? If so at what level was your highest?

"Look Mr. SIR IRON MAN, the IVY league skools would never have any impact on OUR guys just your guys!!!" "Oh wait, IVY guys have kick some of our best wrestlers asses!!!!! CHIT"

@IRONBIRD I wanted to make things friendly again real quick. Did you see the respect Starocci gave Kemerer on Twitter? A lot of mutual respect between the programs from the people actually going to war with each other.

Reactions: mcpat and PSUer1989
WOW read comprehend much!?!?!? 1) SUPERMAN LEE toys with Vito!!! 2) It was a point about the MOST recent NCAAs and an IVY taken out one of your best!!! 3) This was ALL in reference to you unbelievable dumb comment!!!

A) you don't know what you are saying apparently because you are on that chit!!! B) SEE above on the VITO part!!! C) Spencer having surgery you ALL consider ducking but somehow your soon to be 184 pounder NOT wrestling Beard in a dual at your home gym..... Well no that was because our hero said he ate TWOOOO much turkey!!!

THEN you will talk about "facts!?!?!?" honestly what is wrong with you people????

Lets start here shall we. What is it you numb skulls do? i.e. are you happy students? do you work? Did you graduate any level of school etc......

Then lets ask, have you ever wrestled? If so at what level was your highest?

"Look Mr. SIR IRON MAN, the IVY league skools would never have any impact on OUR guys just your guys!!!" "Oh wait, IVY guys have kick some of our best wrestlers asses!!!!! CHIT"
Hey Ironbird....

SCOREBOARD!

• Haha
@IRONBIRD I wanted to make things friendly again real quick. Did you see the respect Starocci gave Kemerer on Twitter? A lot of mutual respect between the programs from the people actually going to war with each other.
Yes great post! I have said it many times, That the PSU wrestlers I was lucky enough to meet and talk with were nothing but ALL CLASS!!! I met Ruth and the Alton brothers. Very knowledgeable, friendly, likable young men!!!

Also, I sat next to hardcore PSU fans at NCAAs in Pittsburgh. We didn't agree on much of anything but we had some good back and forth for 3 days and they were good people,

My favorite though was NCAAs here in NY. There was several PSU fans out side during the break talking it up about Zain, So I went right over with my HAWK gear on and said he was transferring to IOWA next year. OH boy did it almost start a roit as one of the guys was a family friend and neighbor who knew the whole family very well!!!

He ws like, "NO WAY IN ALL HELL....... ZAIN is all PENN ST. etc...... Well you all know me, I just kept laying it on heavier as I went. I was like " HA, you think he would tell you!!!!" Was good fun and in the end we started talked more about him crushing watermelons and stuff.
Hey Ironbird....

SCOREBOARD!
Not sure what this means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT