ADVERTISEMENT

Hofstra Match Thread

Apparently Bartlett is using up two years of eligibility this year, he's now a senior.
From the official roster:

"Penn State Athletics chose to advance classes FOR ALL SPORTS as though 2020-21 was a normal year of eligibility. Student-athletes listed as redshirt freshmen in 2021-22 did not officially redshirt in 2020-21, but would have in any other normal year. Extra years of eligibility will be marked on the back end of student-athletes’ career (a “+” symbol will be added on the end of “Sr.” to indicate the extra year of eligibility being used)."

LionVision in the app is fine. And you can pause it to sync Byers to the video.

Reactions: Ski
Maybe just works on app.
That’s what I was using- Spanish Lowe’s commercials to country music- hilarious these student announcers don’t have the most basic understanding of takedown vs mat return😅

Congrats, David Evans, on your first match at Rec Hall / dual meet debut. A dominating effort from a top notch backup.

Last edited:
Yeah. Tapia is 2-7 according to wrestlestat. Would like see how Evans looks at 149 but it’s looking more and more like Kasak’s spot.

Austin Gomez entered the portal so that he can officially grad transfer to Michigan. He's already there freestyle training at CKWC, but that didn't require the portal.

People with runaway imaginations think (Gomez in portal) = (transfer to PSU).
That would be awesome, Gomez has always been one of my favorite non-PSU guys. It would be worth it just to see him go back to Iowa and kick the hell out of Voinovich while they're racially abusing his family.

Think I’m losing IQ points watching this. PSU won all 5 of the first matches, Tapio won at 149 to put Hofstra on the board… huh😳, guy is still trying to figure out why no point are awarded on mat returns (takedowns) arg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT