ADVERTISEMENT

Football Indiana / Penn State Game Thread

The offense is completely broken. The playcalling is terrible. They Must stretch the field. Otherwise the defense will pit everyone in the box.

Reactions: maxoscar
Straight to the locker room for Harrison after walking off the field under his own power. Looked like a shoulder, collarbone potentially.

Not sure this O gets past Maryland, unless something changes.
I think people are overly worried about Maryland. I could be wrong but this defense won't allow them to beat us
Maybe if Singleton fumbles or others start turning the ball over but this season has 10-2 written all over it. Any less and Franklin's seat should be on fire.

The 20, 30, 40 yd+ plays stat they just showed is beyond embarrassing. Every offensive coach should be on the hot seat.

Reactions: LMTLION
Shoulder or collarbone injury for Wallace. Bad news.

Only potential positive: we have to play other WRs.

Questionable play calling on 3rd down. Wallace is likely out and we just got burned for a long TD pass against an inferior opponent. No intensity. Recipe for an upset .

Indiana looks as bad as advertised.

I think we'd have to work very hard to lose this game.

Therefore, with the W assured regardless, why not open things up a little? Have some fun?

Well that didn't age well.

Who would’ve thought, the best way to beat pressure is to pass over the top of it! We don’t understand that at PSU.

Reactions: bluewhiteApos
Whole offense is soft and takes the attitude of JF. Beyond embarrassing

Allar has worse touch on his passes than Harry Dunn did on the snowball he threw at Lauren Holly.

The offense is completely broken. The playcalling is terrible. They Must stretch the field. Otherwise the defense will pit everyone in the box.
Horrible play calling...2nd and 10 everyone knows it is a run!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT