ADVERTISEMENT

Noteworthy Results & Goldfish Games: Week of 1/6 - 1/9

I have a question. Does anyone work on this board? Or are we all just sitting around dicking the dog while working? Asking for a friend lol. Ok I'm asking for my wife lol. She wants to know how we all have time for this and why is wrestling so important to grown men. I just walked away I can't deal with such blasphemy

I have a question. Does anyone work on this board? Asking for a friend lol. Ok I'm asking for my wife lol. She wants to know how we all have time for this and why is wrestling so important to grown men. I just walked away I can't deal with such blasphemy
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F9db2c5b5-612c-4fca-8643-2912cef07187_400x170.gif

Define "work."

I have a question. Does anyone work on this board? Or are we all just sitting around dicking the dog while working? Asking for a friend lol. Ok I'm asking for my wife lol. She wants to know how we all have time for this and why is wrestling so important to grown men. I just walked away I can't deal with such blasphemy
0*QyXMB0H1fr0gkczf

I spend more time on this board while I’m at work than I do on my personal time. If I’m not sticking’ it to the man I feel like a failure.

Yes, some of us like to take a little time away from this board and pretend we have careers.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
It's why we all live in our mother's basements.

I think we have a whole collection of these on this board, me included.

I have to admit. This one is some of my best work.

When was the plotit board started? That's when I discovered these PSU boards, I've been retired now for 12 years, and can't spend as much time on them, because my lovely wife is always finding random sh#t for me to do :rolleyes:
I signed up for the Plotit listserv in 1994 and they switched over to the board in late 1994 or early 1995, I believe. I was not on the listserv very long when they made the switch.

Ecclesiastes 1:

The words of the Teacher,[a] son of David, king in Jerusalem:

2 “Meaningless! Meaningless!”
says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless.”
Queen wrote a pretty good song about this. Perhaps Bohemian Rhapsody should be the board’s theme song 😉

Queen wrote a pretty good song about this. Perhaps Bohemian Rhapsody should be the board’s theme song 😉
If you’re referring to the lyrics “nothing really matters to me,” I don’t know whether or not they were based on Ecclesiastes. However, if you are familiar with the 60s song “Turn, Turn, Turn” by Pete Seeger and performed by The Byrds, the lyrics are taken directly from Ecclesiastes 3, word for word.

If you’re referring to the lyrics “nothing really matters to me,” I don’t know whether or not they were based on Ecclesiastes. However, if you are familiar with the 60s song “Turn, Turn, Turn” by Pete Seeger and performed by The Byrds, the lyrics are taken directly from Ecclesiastes 3, word for word.
Who isn't familiar with the Byrds and "Turn Turn Turn"? Raise your unwrinkled, inexperienced and Pathetically "Knowledgeable"/Unknowledgeable Hands :)

Reactions: AgSurfer
You are correct regarding my interpretation of the theme of Bohemian Rhapsody and yes I am familiar with the Pete Seeger song. He is one of my favorite folk singers.

I just thought the Queen song would be better for a walkout song, but now that you mention it, turn, turn, turn is a pretty good wrestling lyric as well. 👍

Hidlay will be using Billy Preston's "Will it go round in circles" for his ncaa match vs Brooks this March for his walkout music

Reactions: bwfight
ADVERTISEMENT