ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illini 2020 Game Thread

Pathetic D.

Weak up the middle is a bad recipe for a Defense. Brooks has got to go to the bench next year to help shore up the middle......

Maybe someone will talk Brooks into going to the NFL....

o_O

And looking at some other plays Luketa seems to be making his tackles and his misses 5-10 yards down the field.

Last edited:
This has to be one of the worst D-lines I’ve ever seen. They have been manhandled numerous times this season.

Reactions: psu00
Back to Fire Pry. Totally unacceptable. Even the commentator said it’s rare to see a hole that big to run through. And I’ll say this too whoever is coaching those D lineman have no idea what they’re doing. They are getting turned sideways and in some cases all the way around they aren’t holding gaps they aren’t shooting gaps they aren’t gap solid. Joke.

We left the middle bare there. Yikes. 28 in 5:10. Big 12 shootout tonight?

After 4 touchdowns we have a consensus on this board about the absence of defense.

No penetration at the line and line backers slow to react. Who would of thought we would be in a shootout with the Illinois

I’m starting to drink.....and I don’t drink.

Come on Lions.....this is FUDGING ILLINOIS!

This D is fundamentally putrid. SO many missed tackles, bad angles and over pursuing opposing players. They better make one or 2 plays today because I just don't see this offense outscoring anybody in a shootout.

Our DT have been pushed around all year ( 97 might as well go ice skating).
what is the guy’s name- John Scott.

Think of all the bland KO returners we've seen the last 3.5 years. Wonder why the coaches couldn't have figured out that Wade was a home run threat a little sooner. Like 3 years sooner...... Wade set records at Clairton on OFFENSE.....
They should have moved him to rb when cain went down. He'll never make it at safety. Has great vision though.

Menet with a terrible whiff, Fries drove back nearly into Cliff, and Lee on the wrong side to pick up the block wide.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT