ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Illinois game thread

Which is a reflection of the entire team. We have seen this before.
Clifford is hurt. No WR screens. No wildcat. No QB runs. Just straight drop back passes from a guy who is afraid to get hit.

The D misses Mustipher but still no excuse for this.

Watching the Illinois running attack and shaking my head.

Seems to me that our OL might be part of our running problem, and everybody blames the line coach.

Seems to me, tho, that or running backs coach has not delivered this year.

Srsly: We are depending on a transfer RB at this stage?

No matter what happens, Illinois deserves this game. Playing harder, outcoaching the staff, etc

Penn State has no juice today. They just zoomed out and showed the sideline before the 3rd & 2 ... no one looks enthused. These guys must have sleepwalked through the bye week, looking ahead to next week.

Penn State has no juice today. They just zoomed out and showed the sideline before the 3rd & 2 ... no one looks enthused. These guys must have sleepwalked through the bye week, looking ahead to next week.
Next week won’t matter if they don’t win this one!

This team has zero fight. IllIni are kicking their teeth in. This team is folding.

This defense is nothing but a sham. Barring some fluke break, this game is lost.
I do think the D is pretty good. But they certainly aren't this game. Flat as hell out there.

It doesn't help when ILL runs jumbo package and staff stays in base D. ILL is running a pretty basic O and staff won't adjust.

Reactions: ftlpsu
O was going to comment that Sutherland in the game might make more tackles against the IL run game, but right away he runs past the play and gives up the TD........

Saved by the penalty..........

Fanboys excuses about how it takes more than just a quality coach to be elite in 3....2....1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT