ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Indiana Game Thread

IU has 74 yards through 22 1/2 minutes - about in-line with their past performances against Iowa this year and PSU last year. Defense is playing a great game.

Would be nice to see a TD on this drive for PSU. Have to think PSU will be running downhill by the fourth quarter.

Reactions: psualt
PSU is playing with a confidence I haven’t seen in a long time

Lots of coaching by the players out there. TCF and Brisker putting guys in the right place. And our coverage has been really strong. Penix throwing quick as well. If not, we'll get there.

Reactions: step.eng69
Anyone else think Strange was lined up as an H-Back (i.e., what used to traditionally be called a Flanker) on the play they called him "a covered TE"?

Reactions: MrDibbs
Anyone else think Strange was lined up as an H-Back (i.e., what used to traditionally be called a Flanker) on the play they called him "a covered TE"?
I thought he was off line but Scruggs was nearly as deep (he then pulled).

Edit: they might want to fix Scruggs on that play because it will tip it off next time

Clifford has been terribly inaccurate on passes 10 yards or longer.

Ugly set of downs. We still have no feel for blitzes. 3rd and long should have a hot receiver short open every time.

Ha. His old man won the Steelers a playoff game as a coach by running his mouth and drawing a penalty.
Yea, he could also talk some $hit, and was always intense. But he was a great tackler and a very good LB....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT