ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa 2020 Game Thread

Midnighter Bar 4th Quarter Specials

source.gif

Herky - Black Velvet Canadian Whisky, Wild Turkey, Southern Comfort Peach Liqueur, Jack Daniels, Coca-Cola - $12.00

Home Alone With James - Thistle Finch Black Pepper Rye Whisky, Hires Root Beer, Penn State Creamery Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Angostura Bitters, Xanax - $22.00

The Pickle Rick Me - Aviation Gin or Charbay Vodka, Spicy Pickle Juice, Pickle Garnish - $14.00

0-5 (?) - One Bottle Coke, One Bottle Jack Daniels - Served in Modified Beer Tube Hat (one tube for each) - $25.00

Better Days Ahead - Rittenhouse Rye Whisky, Don Ciccio Amaro delle Sirene, Sweet Vermouth, Orange Bitters, Dehydrated Orange Wheel Garnish - $18.00

Tips never expected, but always appreciated. Enjoy fellas.

Our bartenders didn't go to Penn State....

giphy.gif

I'll have a triple Herky - hold the Coco-Cola...

source.gif

Herky - Black Velvet Canadian Whisky, Wild Turkey, Southern Comfort Peach Liqueur, Jack Daniels, Coca-Cola - $12.00

Home Alone With James - Thistle Finch Black Pepper Rye Whisky, Hires Root Beer, Penn State Creamery Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Angostura Bitters, Xanax - $22.00

The Pickle Rick Me - Aviation Gin or Charbay Vodka, Spicy Pickle Juice, Pickle Garnish - $14.00

0-5 (?) - One Bottle Coke, One Bottle Jack Daniels - Served in Modified Beer Tube Hat (one tube for each) - $25.00

Better Days Ahead - Rittenhouse Rye Whisky, Don Ciccio Amaro delle Sirene, Sweet Vermouth, Orange Bitters, Dehydrated Orange Wheel Garnish - $18.00

giphy.gif
Classic!

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

source.gif

Alex I’ll have the 0-5 please, served on your couch.

giphy.gif

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Hey guys, There is a real chance we may not get a win this year. I would have bet the house and my 10th born that we would win at least one. I can't believe this is happening.

I would pay premium money to hear the uncensored broadcast of Steve Jones and Jack Ham for this game. It is very obviously that Jack Ham and Jones are biting their tongues trying not to say what is really going through their minds....
Why? Company men, that’s all they are.

I changed my mind. Give me 2 of each, but hold the Coke

every single team we play is Strobgwt

you wanna give him a trophy?? I get Personal attacks aren’t needed but calling a football player a BUM isn’t wrong if he’s a BUM at football.
Just like calling you an asshole isn’t wrong if you are one?

Pay attention? I'm a '92 grad. Like you, I lived it dude.
You didn’t pay attention.
They threw the entire football prog
Pay attention? I'm a '92 grad. Like you, I lived it dude.

Then why ask the question?

You don’t seem to realize that the strategy was to implicate the entire football program and an iconic and legendary football coach in a false sex scandal.
There was no foootball program involvement at all yet the strategy was to blame them for a culture run amok

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT