ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa 2020 Game Thread

Never have I seen PSU team just whipped at every phase of the games as I saw today. Every week we regressed. The off season hard questions should be asked. This will be a pivotal off season that is not handled correctly could set us back 8 years

Seruously , down by 2 scores and you need a quick score with time running out and no TO left and he throws a 4 yard pass that does no good if its even caught. Then with the interception there was no effort to even tackle the guy, I have no words at all. Also brilliant comment by Millen when he says we don't have the athletes to run the offense we run, namely the quarterback. Oline is terrible , 5 sacks, 4 turnovers, Clifford comes in 2 straight passes and here we go again.

Reactions: bdgan
Midnighter Bar 4th Quarter Specials

source.gif

Herky - Black Velvet Canadian Whisky, Wild Turkey, Southern Comfort Peach Liqueur, Jack Daniels, Coca-Cola - $12.00

Home Alone With James - Thistle Finch Black Pepper Rye Whisky, Hires Root Beer, Penn State Creamery Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Angostura Bitters, Xanax - $22.00

The Pickle Rick Me - Aviation Gin or Charbay Vodka, Spicy Pickle Juice, Pickle Garnish - $14.00

0-5 (?) - One Bottle Coke, One Bottle Jack Daniels - Served in Modified Beer Tube Hat (one tube for each) - $25.00

Better Days Ahead - Rittenhouse Rye Whisky, Don Ciccio Amaro delle Sirene, Sweet Vermouth, Orange Bitters, Dehydrated Orange Wheel Garnish - $18.00

Tips never expected, but always appreciated. Enjoy fellas.

Our bartenders didn't go to Penn State....

giphy.gif
You're prices are rather elevated, but I'm buying....rounds for everyone....

Let's drown our sorrows as we get this Fraudklin shit-show over with..

Reactions: RU31trap
How did we get this bad? I just do not understand this !! We have a roster of many 4 star recruits and some freak athletes that most teams in the Big Ten would be envious of. With the exception of Ohio State (maybe Michigan, maybe) we have recruited better than anybody else in the Big Ten. Yet we are the cellar team of the Big Ten. The worst team in the Big Ten. !!!! Covid or not there is no excuse for this.

Mullen says OC doesn’t have the players for this offense. Then why in the hell did Franklin hire him?
This has been Franklins issue. He recruits players with no idea if they fit his program and hires coaches who do not fit his personnel.
I think that is why i
He refers himself as a ceo.
He has no clue how to run a successful offense or defense.

I would pay premium money to hear the uncensored broadcast of Steve Jones and Jack Ham for this game. It is very obviously that Jack Ham and Jones are biting their tongues trying not to say what is really going through their minds....

I stopped listening to the radio unless I'm in my car, a long time ago. I like Ham but Jones is too much of a homer for me. If the milk is sour, I want to hear about it.

Reactions: Novalions
Never have I seen PSU team just whipped at every phase of the games as I saw today. Every week we regressed. The off season hard questions should be asked. This will be a pivotal off season that is not handled correctly could set us back 8 years
Didn’t watch the previous 2 games in Ann Arbor?

How did we get this bad? I just do not understand this !! We have a roster of many 4 star recruits and some freak athletes that most teams in the Big Ten would be envious of. With the exception of Ohio State (maybe Michigan, maybe) we have recruited better than anybody else in the Big Ten. Yet we are the cellar team of the Big Ten. The worst team in the Big Ten. !!!! Covid or not there is no excuse for this.
I don’t see freak athletes other than oweh. His football instincts are nonexistent.

Reactions: tlbakernc
This has been Franklins issue. He recruits players with no idea if they fit his program and hires coaches who do not fit his personnel.
I think that is why i
He refers himself as a ceo.
He has no clue as to run a successful offense or defense.
Fraudklin is nothing other than a Flavor of the Day football Administrator.. It applies to his recruiting and asst coaching hires.

Reactions: Harrisburg Dave
I would taken at least six Big Ten coaches over Franklin. Wisconsin, NW, OSU, Northwestern, Iowa, Indiana. all have better coaches. And wen pay $6mm a year form this. Way to go Sandy baby!

Reactions: MacNit07
I just heard ESPNs Mark Jones say that Cincinnati just tightened the noose on Central Florida with a TD. I expect him to be fired asap

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT