ADVERTISEMENT

Official PSU - Iowa 2020 Game Thread

I changed my mind. Give me 2 of each, but hold the Coke

Making this for everyone...

giphy.gif

Also, had to send my best guy out for more booze...

59a427d7044dffaf7c44e427d6c5c414.gif

That drive was a total give up which sums up this season. Not a even bit of urgency and then just punt it away. That was a completely pathetic effort. Surprised they are even calling time outs now. An indictment of everyone on that sideline.
Couldn’t have said it better. Worst start in school history on the line, 0-5 first time ever - and we punt. No 4th and 26 miracle like against Northwestern years ago. Just throwing in the towel and people want to give Franklin another chance next year? Pathetic.

Couldn’t have said it better. Worst start in school history on the line, 0-5 first time ever - and we punt. No 4th and 26 miracle like against Northwestern years ago. Just throwing in the towel and people want to give Franklin another chance next year? Pathetic.
Setting up onside kick

If it walks like a duck, quacks lIke a duck and looks like a duck, IT'S A DUCK.

Well that's not a surprise, here's to 2021. 2020 is nothing but exhibition games at this point.

I would pay premium money to hear the uncensored broadcast of Steve Jones and Jack Ham for this game. It is very obviously that Jack Ham and Jones are biting their tongues trying not to say what is really going through their minds....
Steve Jones is a well pd PSU homer. You won’t ever here him say negative thing.
Now, Jack Ham calls it like it is mostly. Good for him.

Reactions: paws1957
1. Clifford should never take a snap in a PSU uniform again unless at least 3 QBs have been injured
2. Pry has one more season max, whether or not he is Jimmy's bed buddy
3. Matt Millen is a complete douchebag, and I don't want to hear about any medical stuff

Reactions: Omar81 and ftlpsu
Sounds like people are saying Ham is pissed at this team, sounds like Millen is practically giddy. What a douche.

Reactions: MacNit07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT