ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Lehigh Match Thread

I'm not pumping the breaks on the hype anymore. We have another one.
dewalt-framing-hammers-dwht51064-64_1000.jpg

Thanks for the Pbp. Can't get lionvision to work. No WRSC either.

WRSC doesn’t have it 1450 does but they don’t stream. Did you try lionvision from a web page? Gopsusports. Pick multimedia and lionvision.

Lee with a TD clinic so far. 10-4 building riding time end of first. 1:19 riding. Choses down, lee stands and gets escape. 17-7 end of 2. Lehigh choses down.

Reactions: diggerpup
Paetzel hung with Micic, losing 7-3.

I think RBY is going to find himself competing with the best of a very good weight class.

Still like to see him on bottom against a top guy. Might have to earn an escape in short time.

But I think hes going to end up on the podium at this point if I had to bet. I'd probably bet on that for him quicker than I would for all but about 4 or 5 guys at 133 right now. Hopefully that number will shrink as the season goes on.

I'm not sure I've seen anyone quicker. And hes obviously very strong. Very strong. Everyone is going to talk about the cartwheel justifiably, but the cross pick out of the Russian and his one handed finish was super impressive as well. You don't do that without freaky grip strength.

I missed Bo.... did he score NF? If not, 2 duals in a row where top scoring is non existent.

Not complaining, just an observation

Paetzel hung with Micic, losing 7-3.

I think RBY is going to find himself competing with the best of a very good weight class.

Still like to see him on bottom against a top guy. Might have to earn an escape in short time.

But I think hes going to end up on the podium at this point if I had to bet. I'd probably bet on that for him quicker than I would for all but about 4 or 5 guys at 133 right now. Hopefully that number will shrink as the season goes on.

I'm not sure I've seen anyone quicker. And hes obviously very strong. Very strong. Everyone is going to talk about the cartwheel justifiably, but the cross pick out of the Russian and his one handed finish was super impressive as well. You don't do that without freaky grip strength.

I know this might sound insane, but I feel like these are the same things we all were feeling/saying about Nolf his RSFR year. He has the athleticism that Nolf has (actually more) and is dominating in a way that we saw Jason dominate when he was a RSFR.

Did anyone else here hear Santoro yell out to Bo’s victim, when showed he wasn’t going optional, to “Stay on the mat!”

I mean is it really that contrived? Someone should go ahead and sew pillows onto some of these kids’ headgear....

I missed Bo.... did he score NF? If not, 2 duals in a row where top scoring is non existent.

Not complaining, just an observation
Bo with 4 NF.

Every wrestler Lehigh has thrown out so far with the exception of 125 is a no brainer that they are qualifying if they are the starter so it's not chopped liver they are facing. Paetzel is very tough and Pomrinca has defeated Karam before and is a 1B option for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT