ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling PSU-Lock Haven Results & Discussion thread

I read that wrong Eck was not 18-5, he was 18-15. Still a helluva match though.

Reactions: mcpat
157: Barraclough vs #20 Eyler

Decent action early and collar ties. Nothing thru a minute. BC gets in on a single. There’s a scramble…. BC close but doesn’t finish and they get to their feet. That was close. BC in again on a single. Gets the TD with 0:04 to go. Challenge from Moore. Not sure if it will stand. BC had it for a split sec and then Eyler rolled and defended. As close as it gets. He had it but not with reaction time included. Someone will rulebook me after this post, I’m sure. No TD; waived off. Period ends 0-0.

BC takes bottom. Sits instead of stands. BC gets a leg from the sit and turns in and gets a reversal, 2-0 BC. 30 secs before that reversal. Eyler escapes after 30 more. 2-1 BC. BC again in on single. Same scramble again. Period ends. BC in deep three times now; has to get a finish.

Eyler takes bottom. BC gets a leg in. Now gets hips low. Readjusts and now a good cross body leg ride. RT gets to a minute. Crab ride now. Back to base and cross body ride. Keeps getting hips low but keeps recovering. BC rides out and wins 3-1 over #20!

Lock Haven lost a team point for Moore hitting the ref with the challenge block, lol.
Ref's next career move:

3156513.jpg

165: Facundo vs Gaugler:

AF immediately shoots and with a lot of tenacity, gets the finish. 2-0. OOB and a restart at about 2:30 to go. Let’s him up. Another shot and quick finish. 4-1. Looking good/very aggressive. Cuts him, 4-2. Hard snap down and another TD. Cuts him. Another shot and TD. I can’t type fast enough. Cuts him. And another snap down TD. Cuts him. And another shot and quick finish. Late earned escape makes it 12-6 with 1:37 RT after one.

AF takes bottom. To his feet and out. 13-6. Another double and finishes at edge. 15-6. Cuts him. 15-7. 1:15 to go. Single leg and a finish. 17-7. OOB. 0:55 to go. 1:46 Rat. Cuts him. 17-8. Double and quick finish. 19-8. AF finishes TDs very quickly.. Cuts. And another TD. Cuts. TD. It’s happening that quick. 23-10 after two.

23-11 after auto cut. TD. Cut. TD. 27-12 in 5:37.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT