ADVERTISEMENT

Refs Strike Again at Michigan

The argument is already over, sport. You lost. Everyone agrees, except you.

Your desperate last gasp was to try to deny reality by demanding an irrelevancy, and everyone laughed you off. But that's what you're still hanging your hat on after all this time.

"She never said 'stay away.' How could she want me to stay away if she never said those words!? She wanted me!"
Everyone else being agreeing when they're wrong doesn't mean I lost an argument--good try though

Everyone else being agreeing when they're wrong doesn't mean I lost an argument--good try though

You should try that sentence again.

BTW, you have lost the argument...... Since Saturday I might add. Being intransigent and irrational doesn't mean you've won anything.

Reactions: GSPMax
You should try that sentence again.

BTW, you have lost the argument...... Since Saturday I might add. Being intransigent and irrational doesn't mean you've won anything.
Oh no, I'm working and went back and made a misttake
Won the argument per usual
The only thing I was wrong about (apparently) was there being more to the statement which is what won the war for me
Thanks @GSPMax

Gotta love your rationale - when 100 people tell you you are drunk you might want to sit down - 100 people tell you you are wrong you might want to shut up but whatever your mental defect is won’t allow that or as I hope you are just a troll having a laugh keeping this thread going 14 pages too long.

What the B10 did say is "the play was too tight too flag".

Lando...what does that statement mean to you?

Do you think that when the B10 reviewed the play they think the flag should have been thrown? Answer yes or no.

Lando, once you are finished addressing the previous questions then my next question is....

Do you believe the call is 100% correct with zero doubt? Answer yes or no.

The only thing I was wrong about (apparently) was there being more to the statement which is what won the war for me
Thanks @GSPMax
The thing you won was the boobie prize.
You are the king, of boobs.

"being agreeing" brought to you by LandoLogic, Inc.

Tell your story walking ... you can tell it to all the prisoners in jail because everyone relevant stood in judgment of them, and, "being agreeing," found them to be lacking.

Just like you, here. You're in logic prison. A jury of your superiors has found you guilty of crimes against reason.

Last edited:
Thanks @GSPMax

You don't win arguments by denying facts. That's ridiculous.

Here are the facts.

1.) It was a bad call
2.) Experts agree it was a bad call
3.) Photographic proof shows it was a bad call
4.) The Big Ten admitted to the impacted coach that it was a bad call
5.) The Big Ten changed the rules to make sure bad calls like this don't happen again

Now tell us again it was the right call, and the Big Ten agrees it was the right call. Just got out of a tense meeting and I need a laugh.

Reactions: GSPMax
What the B10 did say is "the play was too tight too flag".

Lando...what does that statement mean to you?

Do you think that when the B10 reviewed the play they think the flag should have been thrown? Answer yes or no.

Lando, once you are finished addressing the previous questions then my next question is....

Do you believe the call is 100% correct with zero doubt? Answer yes or no.
No they didn't. Fleck claims they did.
The Big Ten said the correct process was followed per GSPMax
Yes, I believe the call is correct--also wouldn't be complaining if it wasn't called. Either would have been fine with me like 99.99999% of calls.

You don't win arguments by denying facts. That's ridiculous.

Here are the facts.

1.) It was a bad call
2.) Experts agree it was a bad call
3.) Photographic proof shows it was a bad call
4.) The Big Ten admitted to the impacted coach that it was a bad call
5.) The Big Ten changed the rules to make sure bad calls like this don't happen again

Now tell us again it was the right call, and the Big Ten agrees it was the right call. Just got out of a tense meeting and I need a laugh.
1. Opinion
2. False
3. Completely false
4. We don't know that to be true
5. That's not stated in the release--opinion

I don't understand why you don't know what a fact is

He has not addressed my questions. His whole argument is that the B10 has not come out and explicitly said it was the incorrect call. He is taking that fact and twisting everything and has lost sight of the big picture. The reality is in a court law or with an arbitrator he would lose the argument every time. He knows this.

Can you imagine this.....you make a presentation at your job and there is a key part of the presentation with points you need to stress. After the presentation your boss tells you that you should not have made those points the way you did. Based off the meeting you should not have said those points in the way you did. You should have done it this other way. Would you feel good about the job you did based on your boss's feedback? Would you have confidence you did a good job and made the correct decisions on what to say in the presentation based on your boss's feedback? The boss did not say you did a bad job so keep that in mind but how would you feel about your performance based on your boss's feedback to you?

1. Opinion
2. False
3. Completely false
4. We don't know that to be true
5. That's not stated in the release--opinion

I don't understand why you don't know what a fact is

LOL... denying facts again. You've lost the argument.

The jury is out. You are guilty of losing the argument.

No they didn't. Fleck claims they did.
The Big Ten said the correct process was followed per GSPMax
Yes, I believe the call is correct--also wouldn't be complaining if it wasn't called. Either would have been fine with me like 99.99999% of calls.

If Fleck lied, the Big Ten would have corrected him. Yet another losing argument courtesy Lando.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT