ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Kraft charged with Soliciting Prostitution

I'm not a rich old white guy but I don't know - how does someone like Kraft get caught for something like this when Hugh Hefner has a harem of young girls begging to bed him all at once and every night? There are plenty of women willing to make this 'arrangement'.
You don't pay with the girls to sleep with you, so much as you pay for them to go home after and leave you alone.

Reactions: ralphster
If only some company could set an example of how women should be treated.

IMG_2826.jpg

The phallic symbol beside the video board must have been Kraft's idea.

Reactions: pandaczar12
Yeah but not the for pussy of some young Asian teen you was brought here through a human trafficking ring
Just to be clear, while human trafficking is a big issue in these cases, it does not appear that there were any "Asian teens" involved. If you read the some of the documents, it appears that the women providing "massages" at the establishment where Kraft was busted were born in 1973, 1972 and 1960.

There are some other interesting details in this document for those interested:

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdf

Just to be clear, while human trafficking is a big issue in these cases, it does not appear that there were any "Asian teens" involved. If you read the some of the documents, it appears that the women providing "massages" at the establishment where Kraft was busted were born in 1973, 1972 and 1960.

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/74/98/64c708b942ac9a24ed0e40f57db0/hua-pc.pdf

Many women that are brought in in these human trafficking cases are in their 20-30's, or even older.

Many women that are brought in in these human trafficking cases are in their 20-30's, or even older.
Agreed, and I am not trying to diminish the seriousness of human trafficking or the high potential that it is involved here. But some are suggesting that these were underage girls and that doesn't appear to be the case.

You really are an insufferable nitwit. I'm guessing you struggle to pay your bills and this board is the highlight of your meaningless existence

Guess again. I do quite well. Am guessing you struggle to walk past a liquor store. How's that for a meaningless existence. Huh, cowboy??

They are now going to uncover much more on him. If it can be proven that he's frequently soliciting prostitutes he should be forced to sell the team.

those are the 3 that were living there. appears there were more on video. Im curious as to which individual Mr. Kraft was. Number 17?

those are the 3 that were living there. appears there were more on video. Im curious as to which individual Mr. Kraft was. Number 17?
It is true that there is at least one other identified female on video. Based on the ages of the other employees, I'd speculate that is very unlikely that she was underage.

I haven't seen any way to link the "client numbers" back to the names or photographs, but I think I'm done thinking about this.

It would be if it were legal and regulated like any other business.
Not really. There would still be a large measure of duress involved for some women to monetize their bodies. Some would be doing it of their free will - many not. It would only have the appearance of propriety in those instances.

Some back ground info about sex-trafficking in Florida that we may have forgotten

The story behind a Palm Beach sex offender’s remarkable deal...
Link: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

Acosta has never fully explained why he felt it was in the best interests of the underage girls — and their parents — for him to keep the agreement sealed. Or why the FBI investigation was closed even as, recently released documents show, the case was yielding more victims and evidence of a possible sex-trafficking conspiracy beyond Palm Beach.

“At the end of the day, based on the evidence, professionals within a prosecutor’s office decided that a plea that guarantees someone goes to jail, that guarantees he register [as a sex offender] generally and guarantees other outcomes, is a good thing,’’ Acosta said of his decision to not prosecute Epstein federally.

Marci Hamilton, a University of Pennsylvania law professor who is one of the nation’s leading advocates for reforming laws involving sex crimes against children, said what Acosta and other prosecutors did is similar to what the Catholic Church did to protect pedophile priests.

“The real crime with the Catholic priests was the way they covered it up and shielded the priests,’’ Hamilton said. “The orchestration of power by men only is protected as long as everybody agrees to keep it secret. This is a story the world needs to hear.’’

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT