ADVERTISEMENT

The Ferrari Family Circus

cf06c930bd81a08f338a4a3acd7c906c.jpg
Police prepare to enter crime scene after responding officer & K9 were overcome by fumes of unidentified men’s body spray.

Good Lord someone help these guys. If this continues I fear the worst for that family. How blind as a parent can you possibly be. Myself and I'm sure many of you are so much prouder of the accomplishments off the mat than on it.

I can understand a parent being blinded, I can’t understand an Olympic champion and multiple time National champion head coach with no ties to the family, wanting anything to do with this crap show.

It’s a real shame that one of the flagship programs in our sport is run by a clown. That they would even return the phone call from this family is disgraceful. I completely understand that crazy booster getting involved because that’s what boosters do. I’ll just never understand why Brands thought this was good idea.

I know desperate times call for desperate measures, but this is far beyond desperate. Completely shameful.

I can understand a parent being blinded, I can’t understand an Olympic champion and multiple time National champion head coach with no ties to the family, wanting anything to do with this crap show.

It’s a real shame that one of the flagship programs in our sport is run by a clown. That they would even return the phone call from this family is disgraceful. I completely understand that crazy booster getting involved because that’s what boosters do. I’ll just never understand why Brands thought this was good idea.

I know desperate times call for desperate measures, but this is far beyond desperate. Completely shameful.
Fredo needs to be in Iowa for his own good. Tom will keep him on a short leash. We need to give him one more chance, deep down he is a good person.

Funny post on Intermat:

"Should Anthony Live with Tom Brands to ensure he wins 4 national titles?"

Sounds like a plan authored by Bob Nicolls
It kills me how people mix up AJ, Anthony, and Angelo. It isn't that hard.

AJ - alledged rapist, bumper car driver, and former NCAA Champ.
Anthony - Knife wielding Butthole Pirate and never competed in college
Angelo - High School wrestler and guilty by association

Anthony - Butthole Pirate and never competed in college
I believe Anthony still has 4 years of eligibility, right? He's never been enrolled in college, so his 5-year clock shouldn't be ticking yet? So he still technically can win 4 titles, too (even if everyone knows he doesn't have the talent for even 1...)?

I believe Anthony still has 4 years of eligibility, right? He's never been enrolled in college, so his 5-year clock shouldn't be ticking yet? So he still technically can win 4 titles, too (even if everyone knows he doesn't have the talent for even 1...)?
Clock started this year. You get one year as a grace period (Greyshirt) you can’t delay indefinitely.

Reactions: Pennstate1985

AJ was also charged with theft, but charges dropped

Which one shot up the car? Allegedly…..

What the hell then is AJ's birth name?

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
Not confirmed yet, from police, etc, but that seems to be the plausible rumor. These clowns make PD3 look like a choirboy.
Isn't Anthony on Probation from his plea deal last spring? Guessing if true, this would certainly revoke probation and off to a new Oklahoma address immediately if Oklahoma or his PO wants to pursue it. Probably the reason for the death threats as well in hoping that it wouldn't get reported because of the consequences (but most probably a natural reaction). Too lazy to search and if I type Ferrari and Crime, I get 1000+ hits. If true, Anthony certainly belongs locked up. Great job Ferrari family!! If it wasn't for the safety of Iowa City citizens, I'd still hope that TnT still take the whole family in immediately

EDIT: I looked it up. 1 year deferred sentence on April 11, 2023. Link below. This could be a real big issue now
OOH. So close to finishing the year

Quote from the article: Ferrari was ordered to an anger management program and to write apology letters to the victims. In a statement to the court, he said he was sorry the incident happened and has used it as a learning experience.

Last edited:
Isn't Anthony on Probation from his plea deal last spring? Guessing if true, this would certainly revoke probation and off to a new Oklahoma address immediately if Oklahoma or his PO wants to pursue it. Probably the reason for the death threats as well in hoping that it wouldn't get reported because of the consequences (but most probably a natural reaction). Too lazy to search and if I type Ferrari and Crime, I get 1000+ hits. If true, Anthony certainly belongs locked up. Great job Ferrari family!! If it wasn't for the safety of Iowa City citizens, I'd still hope that TnT still take the whole family in immediately

EDIT: I looked it up. 1 year deferred sentence on April 11, 2023. Link below. This could be a real big issue now
OOH. So close to finishing the year

Quote from the article: Ferrari was ordered to an anger management program and to write apology letters to the victims. In a statement to the court, he said he was sorry the incident happened and has used it as a learning experience.
What they learned is that it isn't a crime if it isn't reported.

Also: Anthony = Fredo, and he was the primary in the fight that got them all tossed from Blair. (Though Albert also had a hand or two in it.)

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Clock started this year. You get one year as a grace period (Greyshirt) you can’t delay indefinitely.

It is my understanding that your eligibility clock does not start until you enroll into a college/university full time. 1 year, 2 years, 10 years -- it makes no difference. Grayshirts are grayshirts because they don't enroll full time, if at all. If they do enroll full time they can redshirt, having 5 years to complete 4 years of eligibility, but that isn't grayshirting.

It is my understanding that your eligibility clock does not start until you enroll into a college/university full time. 1 year, 2 years, 10 years -- it makes no difference. Greyshirts are greyshirts because they don't enroll full time, if at all. If they do enroll full time they can redshirt, having 5 years to complete 4 years of eligibility, but that isn't greyshirting.
After you graduate HS, your clock either starts when you enroll in college or 1 year passes unless you have a religious exemption or you're serving in the military.

It is my understanding that your eligibility clock does not start until you enroll into a college/university full time. 1 year, 2 years, 10 years -- it makes no difference. Grayshirts are grayshirts because they don't enroll full time, if at all. If they do enroll full time they can redshirt, having 5 years to complete 4 years of eligibility, but that isn't grayshirting.
I thought it was similar as well. For military service (you see 25 year old freshmen in some football situations) or missions. Unless these are handled differently. Again, other than for the innocent citizens of Iowa City, we want all three brothers to get 4 years there (along with sister if possible) 🫣

Reactions: Split shot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT