ADVERTISEMENT

The Ferrari Family Circus

I hope the youngest one does what's best for him and gets a chance to live a productive life he has rightfully earned himself. The only concern with him is you know the family will always find a way to show up to where he is at and as we just saw, it doesn't take long for an implosion to happen.

I hope the youngest one does what's best for him and gets a chance to live a productive life he has rightfully earned himself. The only concern with him is you know the family will always find a way to show up to where he is at and as we just saw, it doesn't take long for an implosion to happen.
Missed what happened, what did the moron do this time?

Reactions: PD4thespawn
Rumor has it a good Anus photo can score you a couple of packs of cigarettes in the Pen.

Whenever you think they have done the ultimate, they top it. Why can't they save the best stuff for next season?
If you google the Ferarri butthole you' pray for the UV treatment.

Another new rumor. The Ferrari brothers bleach more than just their hair!

Please make this latest mishap some other Anthony Ferrari, next fall just seems so entertaining.

Last edited:
Missed what happened, what did the moron do this time?
Some combination of assault, burgulary, robbery allegedly per nuggets on social media. The only reason I'm posting it is because a family member of the victim (Cliff Fretwell) seems to be corroborating SOMETHING bad happened.

EDIT: Noticed one of the likes is Zach Glazier lol

Grip has to be trolling. No one that knowledgeable about the situation is that clueless.
This is the same Grip who claimed the Teske paperwork fiasco wasn't an error, it was part of Brands' plan.

He's closer to Pinky than to The Brain.

9e0f813742f59b417905ad149c09efde.gif

"Now that I know who he allegedly attacked, it’s even more bizarre. Anthony and Aj seem to love this guy on their social media, long before they considered coming to Iowa. I would like to see the police report detailing him randomly attacking, choking, breaking his bones, stealing his car, then burglarizing his house. He had plenty of opportunities in Iowa city and in his year off to raise hell, and kept out of trouble. Seems like he would have to be out of his mind on drugs to consider doing this to a stranger much less a friend. Something stinks here, and it started on the PSU board."

-Libertylover

NOTHING happened at all, the Ferraris wouldn't hurt a stranger, let alone a friend. PSU fans started a rumor on BWI and Cliff Fretwell and Willie are putting their credibility on the line and risking major defamation charges just to commit to the bit

After you graduate HS, your clock either starts when you enroll in college or 1 year passes unless you have a religious exemption or you're serving in the military.
Not true. You can defer as long as you want. See any number of professional baseball players who then played college football, like Chris Weinke.

I hope Angelo has the chance to get the snot kicked out of him on the mat by any combo of Zach Ryder, Josh Barr or other recruits we’ll land. Sealey already made up ground on him.

Other than that, he kind of looks like - at minimum - a douche in training.

Not true. You can defer as long as you want. See any number of professional baseball players who then played college football, like Chris Weinke.
We were both right in a way. There is a deferment clock if you continue to play your chosen NCAA sport after high school. If you are not playing your chosen NCAA sport after high school then your deferment clock extends out indefinitely. I had never seen this before, so I learned something new today. The board never fails!

So did these two events happen on the same day? AJ gets thrown out at lunchtime at FL States and Anthony goes Cujo in the evening on a friend?

Reactions: phelpsp
So did these two events happen on the same day? AJ gets thrown out at lunchtime at FL States and Anthony goes Cujo in the evening on a friend?
Not sure if AJ was ejected on the last day or earlier. Anthony has apparently been (living with? and) helping Bunji Fretwell's son Christian train lately. Christian was at Wyoming Seminary, but since moved to Florida? I'm not familiar w/ the kid, but he lost his state final on a late reversal. Maybe the sting of that led to words being exchanged, and apparently rapid escalation. No idea, just trying to piece things together.

Cliff Fretwell called Bunji "unk" and given the ages, I'd guess that means Uncle. Cliff runs a well-regarded club in Georgia, and has done commentary for Flo and Rokfin during various wrestling streams: notably the Southern Scuffle and Journeyman Duals in Florida. He's got a strong southern twang and often funny things to say--but folks on this board either seem to love or hate his commentary. By all accounts, he runs his club well and the right way. If the Ferraris hope to curry favor in the wrestling community, this alleged offense may be a bridge too far.

Last edited:
I think they happened on separate days. The video of AJ with security was posted on Friday for what happened earlier that day, while the tweet on Anthony says his incident occurred after states were over, which would be Saturday night. What a weekend. I bet they talk about this at the family reunion for years to come.

So no word from Iowa on this? You’d think by now some Iowa reporter would be asking the coaches or AD to comment on it.

Reactions: phelpsp
I think they happened on separate days. The video of AJ with security was posted on Friday for what happened earlier that day, while the tweet on Anthony says his incident occurred after states were over, which would be Saturday night. What a weekend. I bet they talk about this at the family reunion for years to come.
Yes they talk on a phone separated by glass.

After you graduate HS, your clock either starts when you enroll in college or 1 year passes unless you have a religious exemption or you're serving in the military.
I’m not sure that’s correct. We’ve seen 30+ year old college football players before. I thought your clock only started once you enrolled. I’ve never heard of the clock automatically starting 1 year after you graduated high school, but I fully admit I don’t read the NCAA guidelines.

I thought the 2nd Ferrari was enrolled at Oklahoma St, thus starting his eligibility clock.

Reactions: ccdiver
Aj gets tossed from Florida state tournament.
Kids dad A.J. was helping train winning end of 3rd gets decked and loses.
Kids dad and Fredo party it up after tournament maybe a day later..
Fredo pounds on kids dad( who happens to be Cliff Fretwells uncle, has wrestling club in Georgia) breaks a few bones, then steals his car and robs his house then fled the state of Florida..
No new butthole showings or flexing other than PaWrestlerinTN( it was his birthday)
About right??

Could you imagine they get together on Sunday at dinner table and discuss their week.
Kinda of like Blue Bloods, Tom Brands playing the role of Tom Selleck.😏

Aj gets tossed from Florida state tournament.
Kids dad A.J. was helping train winning end of 3rd gets decked and loses.
Kids dad and Fredo party it up after tournament maybe a day later..
Fredo pounds on kids dad( who happens to be Cliff Fretwells uncle, has wrestling club in Georgia) breaks a few bones, then steals his car and robs his house then fled the state of Florida..
No new butthole showings or flexing other than PaWrestlerinTN( it was his birthday)
About right??
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT