ADVERTISEMENT

The Ferrari Family Circus

Could you imagine they get together on Sunday at dinner table and discuss their week.
Kinda of like Blue Bloods, Tom Brands playing the role of Tom Selleck.šŸ˜
Family dinner convo starts off with Dad saying"
"you idiot, you are making us look bad.."
Everyone looks around the table trying to figure out who he's talking about..

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles
Itā€™s all our fault of course because we/I posted about it here (after seeing it on FB). Without that amplification, the story dies.

If it wasnā€™t for those meddling kids!!!

An old hiker who mayā€™ve spent too much time at high altitude doesnā€™t believe the latest Fredo pratfall actually happened, but AJā€™s chapters will soon require an hour on some news magazine, and later, of course, a Netflix movie original.

An old hiker who mayā€™ve spent too much time at high altitude doesnā€™t believe the latest Fredo pratfall actually happened, but AJā€™s chapters will soon require an hour on some news magazine, and later, of course, a Netflix movie original.
Well Fredo is a bad seed - nothing would surprise me about him. And Willie is not often wrong

Aj gets tossed from Florida state tournament.
Kids dad A.J. was helping train winning end of 3rd gets decked and loses.
Kids dad and Fredo party it up after tournament maybe a day later..
Fredo pounds on kids dad( who happens to be Cliff Fretwells uncle, has wrestling club in Georgia) breaks a few bones, then steals his car and robs his house then fled the state of Florida..
No new butthole showings or flexing other than PaWrestlerinTN( it was his birthday)
About right??
You forgot about the re-emergence of the 2023 MVP on the Intermat Forums

lisa morales

• Baby Brain
  • Members
Posted yesterday at 09:39 AM
Hoping the rumor isn't true. A.J. is just misunderstood.

What about prison?
Prison counts as an exception. The one year rule applies to athlete who continue to compete in the sport (i.e. if you're training at a RTC and doing tournaments unattached or freestyle). If you discontinue competition in the sport, then the clock stops. It allows for one rule that covers military service or religious missions or even jail terms.

Reactions: Ski
Prison counts as an exception. The one year rule applies to athlete who continue to compete in the sport (i.e. if you're training at a RTC and doing tournaments unattached or freestyle). If you discontinue competition in the sport, then the clock stops. It allows for one rule that covers military service or religious missions or even jail terms.
How long until Slumlord Bob sets up an RTC at the Colorado supermax federal pen?

Take a day off from the boards and you become an outsider on the going on of the great Hawkeyes. Can someone give a complete rundown what happened and to who? I'm totally lost...
You might have also missed Iowa submitting Schriever as its starter for Big Tens, only to switch to Teske after the deadline, thus giving Teske the 14-seed. Heā€™ll have to beat at least Bouzakis or the loser of Nagao/Van Dee even to wrestle for the 7th and last AQ.

If he loses (Bouzakis), wins and loses (Nagao/Van Dee), heā€™ll be under the required matches for RPI and be under .700 win pct. Heā€™ll still be ranked in coachā€™s poll and will have an AQ win, so heā€™ll be under consideration for an at-large, but far from a lock.

No sarcasm on Random's watch!!

• Haha
Reactions: smalls103 and mcpat
You might have also missed Iowa submitting Schriever as its starter for Big Tens, only to switch to Teske after the deadline, thus giving Teske the 14-seed. Heā€™ll have to beat at least Bouzakis or the loser of Nagao/Van Dee even to wrestle for the 7th and last AQ.

If he loses (Bouzakis), wins and loses (Nagao/Van Dee), heā€™ll be under the required matches for RPI and be under .700 win pct. Heā€™ll still be ranked in coachā€™s poll and will have an AQ win, so heā€™ll be under consideration for an at-large, but far from a lock.
Yeah...if my kid was an elite wrestler, I'd certainly be pushing them to go to Iowa where the coaches put their kids in the best position to succeed and are obviously competent in every way possible..

Yeah, but it turns out according to some on HR that the 14th seed is better positioned than the 6th seed, so it was a brilliant move by Tom. You just don't understand math apparently.

Now take a seat for this news - lest you faint from shock.

Latest scuttlebutt on Intermat was that AJ was involved at least in some capacity in the Anthony kerfluffle in Florida.

I know, I know - conflicts with the Bible verses and such. Just sharing what I saw

Latest scuttlebutt on Intermat was that AJ was involved at least in some capacity in the Anthony kerfluffle in Florida.

I know, I know - conflicts with the Bible verses and such. Just sharing what I saw
Maybe the Ferrari's should pick up some of these t-shirts?

fez_dK.gif

"Scuttlebutt" was Fredo's police scanner code name after he took those pics.

what did you see if I may ask?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT