ADVERTISEMENT

The ACC needs to cease to exist

Losing their top members makes it a distant second tier. I do think the Big XII and ACC merge sooner than later.
If, say, Clemson, FSU, and North Carolina all leave for the Big Ten or SEC, I think an ACC/Big 12 merger would be ideal. It could look something like this:

Central Pod: Colorado, Iowa State, Kansas, OK State
East Pod: Duke, NC State, Virginia, Virginia Tech
North Pod: Louisville, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, WVU
South Pod: Baylor, Georgia Tech, Miami, TCU
West Pod: Arizona, Arizona State, BYU, Utah

The ACC needs to cease to exist

It’ll become a shell of its former self, but it won’t be killed off completely. Unlike the Pac-12 when they collapsed, we already have a TV deal in place. As long as we maintain 15 members (meaning we can backfill), the deal remains intact.

Of course, this doesn’t concern me if we get the Big 12 invite… :oops:
Losing their top members makes it a distant second tier. I do think the Big XII and ACC merge sooner than later.

the official penn state HATER pre tournament show 😂

Surprised at their take that I haven’t heard anything about until watching this:

Carter using the Big10 riff with Cael as an out to go get a paycheck from another program next year. They indicated there is already offers on the table. Anyone else hear this or is this just there “wet dream”?
Maybe we should ask acuhawk. He’s the resident expert on tampering - likely lives in a tunnel.

Does Tom Brands make his wrestlers better?

I survived the battle of Hue but that pales in comparison to the hell those guys went thru. I couldnt even begin to fathom that. Definitely the greatest generation
And don’t forget that one of those guys in the first wave that hit Omaha Beach was none other than former Penn State head coach, Bill Koll.

Good night JohnBoy.......

Same here. Found the site in 1994 or 1995. I’m likely done.
I'm considering options. Going to McAndrew's site is absolutely off the table. And I'm not paying for the test board or the so-called football premium board. the 247 pay site isn't great from what I've heard. So, I'll stay her for now but not optimistic about things going forward.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT