ADVERTISEMENT

Greetings from Rival’s UteNation site

Happy New Year, everyone! My name is Alex Markham, I’m the Utah publisher with Rivals. I wanted to drop this article over here for you guys because it takes a deep statistical dive on Penn State. Also, towards the end of it Dustin takes a look at how similar these two teams are.

It’s a long one, but well worth a read. I look forward to meeting some great Nittany Lions fans over the next few days! If you’re still traveling, travel safe.

Cheers!

Inside the Numbers: Penn St. in the Rose Bowl

A good podcast for the pro-Democracy contingent on this board

The podcast does a superb job of outlining the efforts of the pro-Nazi / white nationalist contingent in the US to overthrow our government.

free on your favorite podcast app

Reactions: NJPSU

Don’t think the J6 hearings

wasn’t an orchestrated event? pelosi office tells security to ‘act surprised’

Login to view embedded media

Tesla's fancy door is worthless in snow storm.

This has been going on every winter. A tesla needs to be inside during a storm. Plugged in.
  • Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues

Horrible story about fathers rights

Woman wants to go from Texas to CA so their male born child can be transgendered. TX supremes rule she can take him to CA and the father can’t stop her. Once in CA she can transgender the kid regardless of the father’s opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: WeR0206

Baltimore - Dem run hellhole; seven year old shot in head and killed by 18 year old.

Democrat Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott: While serving as city councilperson, he voted against an aerial surveillance program for the Baltimore Police Department and supported reductions in police funding.

Kenny Ebron, a friend of the dead boy's family, blasted the mayor's efforts to fight crime in the city, telling WBFF, "Since he's been in office there've been over 1,490 people shot in the city of Baltimore where there is over 670 of them dead within two years right here in our city of Baltimore.

Democrats have a nearly 10-to-1 advantage in registered voters, and for years the Democratic primary has been the real contest. As expected, he won the November 3, 2020 general election in a landslide, with a nearly 3-to-1 margin over his nearest opponent, independent Bob Wallace. For the second election in a row, the Republicans were pushed into third place.

But ya can't put it entirely on the bullshitting mayor, read below:

Scott rallied on reforming police spending after leading the charge to cut $22.4 million from the city's $550 million police budget, half of which was for "unallocated" funds. Despite this, Scott's first budget, introduced in April 2021, included a $28 million increase in the city's police budget. This proposed increase was met with criticism by Baltimore residents.

All here along, I was under the impression that Black Lives Matter. You won't find the news of this child being shot to death anywhere in the MSM and if it is published, it is buried deep into the back pages of the website. No one will celebrate this kid's life like democrats celebrated the life of the criminal who used to thug around in Ferguson.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT