ADVERTISEMENT

Six Facts the Left Doesn't Want You To Know About Global Warming

LOL... Six leftwing talking points would be destroyed.... Can't have that. Have to keep them scared to keep them engaged......

https://www.realclearmarkets.com/ar..._you_to_know_about_global_warming_784976.html

First, in his new book “Unsettled,” Obama Administration Department of Energy chief scientist Steven Koonin shows that the models relied upon by the Left to predict future global warming are so poor that they cannot even reproduce the temperature changes in the 20th century.

Second, Koonin’s book also documents that the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s own analysis indicates that any negative economic impact that global warming eventually may have will be so modest that it warrants no action.

Third, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the UN IPPC do not claim that a link has been established between global warming and natural disasters.

Fourth, as the earth’s temperature has risen, natural disasters have become far less deadly.

Fifth, some of the world’s best scientists believe that global warming will be beneficial rather than harmful.

Sixth, global warming saves lives. A study published in 2015 by the British medical journal The Lancet found that cold kills over 17 times more people than heat.

OMG. Democrats are at it again.

I'm hearing that Dems are trying to penalize oil companies once again for climate change. I guess they are pissed that an industry they hate is making a profit.

A "climate negligence" bill being proposed by certain lib states, New York (with others to follow), allows "residents" to sue oil companies if they "create climate negligence for dangers to safety and health caused by certain fossil fuel related activity."

Clear evidence that our government is overrun by communists. We will destroy ourselves.

Noteworthy Results & Goldfish Games: Week of 12/15 - 12/20

Ok, folks, here is what we have on the docket (ESPN/BTN networks, plus Collegiate Duals) for the coming week . . .

All times in my list are Eastern. Note that times posted in the linked Collegiate Duals schedule & pasted graphic are Central.

Thursday
  • AppSt vs. UNC // 8:00 PM // ACCNX+

Friday
  • Clarion vs. Gardner-Webb // 11:00 AM // ESPN+
  • SIUE vs. Gardner-Webb // 1:00 PM // ESPN+
  • Clarion vs. SIUE // 3:00 PM // ESPN+

Saturday
  • nada

Sunday
  • American vs. GMU // 1:00 PM // ESPN+

Monday
  • COLLEGIATE WRESTLING DUALS - Day 1 // 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM // Rofkins
  • Fairmont St vs. WVU // 7:00 PM // ESPN+
  • Gardner-Webb vs. Ohio // 7:00 PM // ESPN+

Tuesday
  • Campbell vs. Purdue // 10:00 AM // BTN+
  • UVU vs. Purdue // 12:00 PM // BTN+
  • Drexel vs. Purdue // 2:00 PM // BTN+
  • COLLEGIATE WRESTLING DUALS - Day 2 // 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM // Rofkins

College-Schedule-768x767.jpg

Iowa is off until Dec 29th, and so people will need to dig deep to keep the Hawkeye chatter and banter going this week. I have faith that we’ll pull together and get it done. 😉

Denver Mayor Hancock says migrants have city at breaking point

Hahaha! No sympathy from me. You voted for it and you got it. Now you have to live with the results of your policies. Denver gets worse every day since the progressives took over a few years ago and they get what they deserve.

How Did Leftists Forget the Dangers of Censorship?

Simple answer. The left loves authoritarianism.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2022/12/14/how-i-learned-to-love-free-speech/

Meghan Murphy is a feminist journalist and podcaster. In 2018, her Twitter account was permanently suspended for ‘misgendering’ trans activist Jessica Yaniv. The ban was lifted by Musk last week. She joined Brendan O’Neill on the latest episode of his podcast, The Brendan O’Neill Show. What follows is an edited extract from their conversation. Listen to the full episode here.
Reactions: Jerry

Why it is impossible for Trump to have an effective second term. He can't manage lawyers and intelligence agencies.

An article in the Federalist summarized it this way:

"The FBI’s warning and the federal government’s efforts to prompt the private censorship of speech, however, are not the heart of the scandal. Worse still is that the New York Post story was true, the computer files were not hacked, and the October surprise was not Russian disinformation but a legitimate and important news report establishing Joe Biden lied to the American public about his knowledge of his son’s business dealings and was also implicated in a pay-to-play scandal. And the FBI knew those facts for nearly one year, having seized the Hunter Biden laptop from the computer repair shop owner in December of 2019." https://thefederalist.com/2022/12/1...lied-to-tech-giants-to-interfere-in-election/

If Trump was effective and had competent people in place, he should have known about the laptop in early 2020. The DOJ and FBI are under his direction as President. Because he has no loyalty to anyone, particularly lawyers, he is unable to hire smart, tough, legal risk takers. During his whole Presidency the intelligence community that was nominally working for him was dishonestly working against him. He is a loose cannon who either inadvertently or intentionally undermines his own lawyers. If he can't get good lawyers for the intelligence agencies ---and the many other govt departments, he is necessarily ineffective. Comparing him to DeSantis, who is focused and disciplined -- there is no comparison.

Trump has proven that he can't change and will always be what he is. In the last month or two, he has become even more of a loose cannon.

NIL

I just read an article about PSU's need to pick up 1 or 2 top WRs from the portal. The article questioned if PSU has sufficient NIL money to attract them.

The article said USC had to come up with $3 million to get Jordan Addison from Pitt. Can that possibly be accurate?

I recall Ryan Day saying OSU needed $15 million to stay competitive. If a WR gets $3 million how much does it take to keep the players we have? Are Allar, Carter, Singleton, Allen, Robinson, Sutton, Fashnau, etc. all worth a million each? What about the other 78 scholarship athletes? What's the total "payroll" for a top 10 college team?

Wow. Look what you can get away with if you are a democrat

You can smack a random passer by in the head with a bat and walk out of jail with a slap on the hand.

The attacker was a lifelong New Yorker who was never even arrested for jaywalking!!!

On video.................

Disturbing video shows unsuspecting NYC man hit in the head with a baseball bat​

https://nypost.com/2022/12/03/nyc-man-viciously-attacked-with-baseball-bat-video/

Football Rose Bowl media day updates

I'm in Washington DC for a family member's military retirement but still have updates for everyone!

- Pat Kraft says "he's not losing sleep" on Penn State's NIL situation.

- In terms of Beaver Stadium recommendations for renovations or such, it sounds like something should come in the first quarter of next year. Building "new" would probably not be feasible.

Biden sending $8 billion to South Africa

to close coal plants?

I guess it makes sense. The debt is only $31.5 trillion and the Fed balance sheet is only $9 trillion. We can certainly afford to borrow more to give to other countries.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT