ADVERTISEMENT

2017 NCAAs Session 6 Thread

Does someone have a list of each wrestlers points? How close would we have come had we only qualified our top 4 point scorers?
Go to trackwrestling. Click on teams; than click on the team score. That will give you the points breakdown by wrestler.

I hope CropDuster got to see that match. He probably jumped through the ceiling, or something like that.

Wow.

IMar has 2 loses in his career - a pin by Nolf in last season's dual, and a pin by Joseph in this year's NCAAs

You guys should go back and listen to Byers' call. He went absolutely crazy.

How do you go back n listen to the call?

Thanks everyone for a great season and all the great wrestling talk and info. Things have been challenging to me the last few years and the wrestling board is a place I can come and enjoy. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing 7 out of 8 next year. Congrats PSU coaches, wrestlers, alumni, students and fans. God bless!!!

lol. In 20+ years of running PSU boards, I believe that was only the 2nd time I've done that.

I thought Joseph could win, but I did not see him pinning IMar.
Imar know it was over in the 3rd period giving up 6 points already down 1....HE WAS FLAT !!!!

Thanks everyone for a great season and all the great wrestling talk and info. Things have been challenging to me the last few years and the wrestling board is a place I can come and enjoy. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing 7 out of 8 next year. Congrats PSU coaches, wrestlers, alumni, students and fans. God bless!!!
I for one enjoy when you post...true to thine own self and the topic.

I look forward to conversing with you more. I'm an active poster on the bwi football board and 247 board but more of a lurker here. Good luck with everything and I look forward to more time here with you all

Reactions: lionlover
Put your head around this one, guys:

next year, you're a team that is hosting PSU, or travels to PSU, for a dual. That by itself is a tall task. So their coach, when they look at the match-ups, and try to figure out how to win the dual, is staring at the fact that of the 10 matches, 5 of them involve the reigning NCAA champ. Good luck, coach. ;)

next year, you're a team that is hosting PSU, or travels to PSU, for a dual. That by itself is a tall task. So their coach, when they look at the match-ups, and try to figure out how to win the dual, is staring at the fact that of the 10 matches, 5 of them involve the reigning NCAA champ. Good luck, coach. ;)
And more than likely another preseason #1 at 125,with 133 being top 10, 141 top 20 to start season, 197 top 5 and 285 top 3. Daunting!!

Reactions: diggerpup

That's just crazy...crazy I tell you. Then you think to yourself Cael is squeezing in Suriano, Cortez, Nevilles, Cutch maybe Lee into the lineup but they still have those 5 national champions as well.

And more than likely another preseason #1 at 125,with 133 being top 10, 141 top 20 to start season, 197 top 5 and 285 top 3. Daunting!!
Nick Lee won't start in the top 20. Most of the time the rankings guys make the freshmen earn it. Also 141 has a ton of guys coming back. I will interested to see how he fares.

Also want to see what happens with Cutch and Cassar.

I just hope we go to the Southern Scuffle next year. That's alway a good bench mark to see where were at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT