ADVERTISEMENT

2019 B1G Championship Session 1 Thread

Pretty sure there are 2 rounds of consolations in the evening session tonight. If RBY beats Lantz tonight he would face the Duncan/Valdiriez winner later on tonight.

Roman has a nice draw to the consi semis if he keeps grinding.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Yeah - if he wrestle smart, no reason Roman shouldn't be into the consolation semifinals against one of Suriano/DeSanto unless one of them opts to MFF (hopefully not, want him to get that test now)

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Schnupp is a fighter, but he just doesn't have it at this level.
Fighter.

hqdefault.jpg

Can anyone confirm--is the schedule tonight that it starts with the 2nd round of consolations at 7 PM, followed by a simultaneous semis and 3rd round of consolations?

NOTE: Just saw that the semis are slated to start at 8:30 PM EST

It's interesting that we only had 4 R16 matches compared to Minn (10), OSU (9), Michigan (7) and Iowa (6) but by my calculation we have the most bonus so far. These are the bonus for the top 6 teams (unofficially by my calculation) session 1:

PSU 12
OSU 10
Minn 9 1/2
Neb 8 1/2
Iowa 4 (and 2 of those were a fft win at 157!)
Mich 3

Who was Steveson yapping to after he beat Stoll? "You don't want this" , or something to that effect.

Perhaps Nick Lee’s win today has been overlooked some. It was a very good 8-3 win against a very tough Murin. Murin’s Biggest loss deficit this year has been three points aside from weird pin versus Luigs of IU. He lost to Brock by only two points.

A very hard fought and well-deserved victory.

I was a bit preoccupied with Nolf wrestling, but did Lugo actually take a shot? Aside from the last one where he was taken down...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT